LaCanfora: Eagles expected to be aggressive at trade deadline

Frozen700

Reaction score
We got Dak and cooper for trade, just give us your first and 2nd

#CowboyswontpayDak

Carson

Reaction score
IMO the receiver they go after is Julio Jones. Atlanta will be rebuilding.

Slim chance. They are about 60 million over the cap for next year. Jones is under contract until 2024 with cap hits of 15, 11, 11 a year. They would have to get rid of Alshon, Jackson and some to fit him some miraculous way.

Qcard

Reaction score
Aren’t they over the cap next by a large margin??

I mean it’s Howie and the Eagles. I’m sure they have the most cap room in the league lol
you still believe in Cap Hell?:lmao:

they just do what the Cowboys did with Tyron and Zack this Off-season....scream cap hell in the media but slightly make cap room when gullible fans are sleeping

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles are down to one starter on the OL this week, Kielce. Their WR corps has been decimated.

They have no cap room which makes trades near impossible. The only Eagle players with trade value are Fletcher Cox and Ertz. I am sure the Eagles would like to get rid of Wentz, but his contract makes him not trade-able to all but the Bengals, Jags, and Colts who all have cap room.
Ertz is slowing down.

Bigtex67

Reaction score
Eagles are down to one starter on the OL this week, Kielce. Their WR corps has been decimated.

They have no cap room which makes trades near impossible. The only Eagle players with trade value are Fletcher Cox and Ertz. I am sure the Eagles would like to get rid of Wentz, but his contract makes him not trade-able to all but the Bengals, Jags, and Colts who all have cap room.

Ok...straight up trade Fletcher Cox for Tyrone Crawford........ :laugh:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Ertz is slowing down.

Well, then the Eagles would do well to dump him on some other team. Ertz an the Eagles are fighting about a new contract. Looks like Ertz might not be an Eagle much longer, maybe by next year. Since he is slowing down, the Eagles will only get a late round pick. Win-win for us.

Darkhound

Reaction score
We should be focusing on ourselves... we are are mess and a putrid organization. Wondering what our rivals do is just an excuse to make us feel less bad about what we are

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
if eagles make trades, it'll be to unload older players and load up on draft picks to try to build a team around Jalen Hurts starting in 2021.

I think the more obvious ones to trade or cut would be Zach Ertz, Rodney McLeod, Malik Jackson possibly Jalen Mills,

it'd be a stretch, but getting rid of Fletcher Cox would save them a lot in cap

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Eagles looked good today vs Bmore. And we will not be agressive because.
WE LIKE OUR GUYS
USATSI_8828082_168380823_lowres.jpg
Eagles did not look good. They were getting hammered at home, Wentz was sacked 6x and lost a fumble. They got, what we like to say around here, "garbage time" touchdowns, the last set up by a 49 yd pass interference penalty.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Eagles always are aggressive. I wish we were as well.

say what you want but they are the favorite to win the division. They are going for it.

According to Vegas the Cowboys are still the favorite to win the division. And Eagles aren’t going anywhere so I hope they give up high picks for more bets they can’t afford long term.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about......damn, back off with the personal crap

BWT.....if you took the time to read your post guess who's speculating?

Most here know I'm not one to get personal but for rather than discussing the content, as in football, you make it persona SPECULATING on what you THINK I'm thinking when the truth is you don't damn about me, or any other poster but that's your MO and that's fine, just stay out my lane.

If you didn't fall for sportswriter's speculation why would you put up not one but TWO different links for the very same sportswriter speculating on the very same thing?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if eagles make trades, it'll be to unload older players and load up on draft picks to try to build a team around Jalen Hurts starting in 2021.

I think the more obvious ones to trade or cut would be Zach Ertz, Rodney McLeod, Malik Jackson possibly Jalen Mills,

it'd be a stretch, but getting rid of Fletcher Cox would save them a lot in cap

They would have $28 million in dead money over the next two years.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/fletcher-cox-9822/

Where's that "savings"?

:huh:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It would be good for us if they moved draft picks for older Players. They are just an average team. I think they should win the division but just like if Dallas does they are going nowhere.
Yes we should be encouraging roseman

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to Vegas the Cowboys are still the favorite to win the division. And Eagles aren’t going anywhere so I hope they give up high picks for more bets they can’t afford long term.

I agree. No team from this sorry division will do anything in the playoffs even when they get there. Just like last year. So if the Eagles want to dig that hole deeper and become even more reckless and shortsighted about the cap, draft, and future to win a nothing division this year? I'm all for it.