Twitter: Ladouceur to re-sign with Cowboys

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Wonder why it isn't longer than a 1 year deal?

Ladouceur has been considering retirement. He just turned 37 years old, so maybe he's the one who wants a one-year deal, not the Cowboys. It's not like he just has to snap the ball. On punts, he also has to run down the field, and tackle returners. Maybe he just wants to avoid injury and sail off into retirement healthy.

Or maybe, since he's a Canadian, he misses the snow, eh. And maybe he wants to move back to Quebec, where they speak French, eh.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
he has been here ever since the oakland game in 05!! The week before at SF Jon Condo had this bad snap that cost the team an extra point. It was condo's final mistake....it also almost got jose cortez killed!

this is why when broaddus was saying LP was going to oakland I found it really ironic. To replace Condo again 13 years later in Oakland...pretty funny.

Pants

Reaction score
I assume this is one of fishers two “signees”???

Nice move, sign him longer

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I believe he was on a one year deal last year, too. He's 37, so best guess he's taking it year by year at this point.

Great to have him back. The average fan won't even know about LP until he's gone and his replacement botches a snap.

Last year was the final year of a 5 year contract, $5.5M contract.

cds99

Reaction score
I believe he was on a one year deal last year, too. He's 37, so best guess he's taking it year by year at this point.

Great to have him back. The average fan won't even know about LP until he's gone and his replacement botches a snap.

Yea no doubt. Then we CZer's can have something else to complain about. Lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
he has been here ever since the oakland game in 05!! The week before at SF Jon Condo had this bad snap that cost the team an extra point. It was condo's final mistake....it also almost got jose cortez killed!

this is why when broaddus was saying LP was going to oakland I found it really ironic. To replace Condo again 13 years later in Oakland...pretty funny.

Man, I distinctly remember watching that game, after seeing Larry Allen palm smash his teammate's helmet off his head:lmao:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score

200w.webp

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
He sucks at not sucking lets replace him
"We feel good about the players we have...except L.P. Lad-o-dousche. That guy sucks hard and we're gonna cut his butt this offseason." -- Stephen "Friggin" Jones