Twitter: Ladouceur to re-sign with Cowboys

LittleD

Reaction score
He has been beyond great since he first emerged in the NFL. We were extremely fortunate to get him and retain him.
He's worth whatever money he wants to stay with us. Great signing and I hope we can keep him until he turns 50.

conner01

Reaction score
Wonder why it isn't longer than a 1 year deal?
Because he’s getting ready for social security
Best job in football. Work a handful of plays a game and they can’t hit you
One of the best at what he does there has ever been
Need a bust for him in canton

glimmerman

Reaction score
Best player ever. 0 bad snaps. What a gig. Can’t really hit him and snaps the ball for 1 mil a year.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Best player ever. 0 bad snaps. What a gig. Can’t really hit him and snaps the ball for 1 mil a year.

I keep seeing this on twitter and here. He has been excellent but he has had bad snaps early in his career.

At Seattle in 05 he had a bad snap that caused the fg to be missed and we had the ball at the end of the game and would have run out the clock had he made it. Instead Bledsoe was intercepted and they made a kick as time ran out and Dallas lost.

Losing that game cost Dallas the playoffs and the division. That 05 season was wild and they lost 4 games they should have won so o am not blaming it on LP just pointing out he did have some issues early on. You know he is a human after all

conner01

Reaction score
Almost as good as Dale Hellestrae...
Dale was a good one though L.P. has been almost perfect
The thing I always liked about dale is he was an actual center too
Every college player with borderline talent and the right size should be working on the skill
Best job in football and if you can be depth at another position even better

conner01

Reaction score
I keep seeing this on twitter and here. He has been excellent but he has had bad snaps early in his career.

At Seattle in 05 he had a bad snap that caused the fg to be missed and we had the ball at the end of the game and would have run out the clock had he made it. Instead Bledsoe was intercepted and they made a kick as time ran out and Dallas lost.

Losing that game cost Dallas the playoffs and the division. That 05 season was wild and they lost 4 games they should have won so o am not blaming it on LP just pointing out he did have some issues early on. You know he is a human after all
If memory serves me right the snap was fumbled not actually a bad snap

cern

Reaction score
just out of curiosity, I wonder what his nickname is in the clubhouse.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
If memory serves me right the snap was fumbled not actually a bad snap

no it was a bad snap Romo did a good job to get down. Cortez still should have made it seeing that it was like an extra point!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dale was a good one though L.P. has bee
Dale was a good one though L.P. has been almost perfect
Every college player with borderline talent and the right size should be working on the skill

n almost perfect
Interesting note, Hellestrae retired because of the requirement to cover on punts. He could have snapped the ball forever.

That issue will eventually get LP also but he seems less beat-up than Hellestrae.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That was on Romo.

conner01

Reaction score
Interesting note, Hellestrae retired because of the requirement to cover on punts. He could have snapped the ball forever.

That issue will eventually get LP also but he seems less beat-up than Hellestrae.
I met Dale on the sideline of a game
He was a huge guy
I would just tell L.P. to stand there, we will let our punter cover lol