Image: Lae'l Collins catches big fish

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MAVEN Sports Group ‏@MavenSports
"All men are equal before Fish" #HerbertHoover @70LaelCollins #Footballplayer #Fisherman @dallascowboys

CgVg3Z7W8AArNfa.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmy and Collins should go fishing together.

screen-shot-2016-03-29-at-1-25-44-pm.jpg

Although Jimmy would prefer Saltwater and Collins might prefer freshwater.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we cant talk about the draft or the front office, but you can post articles about people catching fish and winning community awards?

We can't talk about the Front office or the Draft?

Really?

We got a whole section for the Front Office and we got a whole section for the draft and we still have front office and draft threads in the fan zone so I don't know what the heck you are talking about other than to make some wise crack about the moderation of the site... #1 - You will not publicly question the actions of the staff or how this site is managed.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Notice how La'el keeps is hands inside so as to not get called for holding.

Well done.

LOL...good joke but there really is a good reason why he has his hands like that. Or on the inside of the mouth.
Anyone who has caught a good size catfish knows to be careful with the hand placement or they will feel some pain.

However if we could add in something to do with pancakes the joke would be even better.

Craig

Reaction score
So on the other sports forum i post on i had a huge problem with moderation and eventually a couple hundred of us just bailed on it and made a seperate forum...so i dont think im just a person who deals with it...but i have never had a problem with the moderation here and think its handled as well as it could be...which is probably a pita given the number of users here.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL...good joke but there really is a good reason why he has his hands like that. Or on the inside of the mouth.
Anyone who has caught a good size catfish knows to be careful with the hand placement or they will feel some pain.

However if we could add in something to do with pancakes the joke would be even better.

ok...how 'bout some catfish pancakes.....

daveferr33

Reaction score
Not as big as the fish Jerry reeled in for the Cowboys during last seasons UFAs recruitment.

ringmaster

Reaction score

You're correct about the hand placement on a catfish they have razor sharp barbs the can be excruciatingly painful.