Image: Lae'l Collins catches big fish

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
So on the other sports forum i post on i had a huge problem with moderation and eventually a couple hundred of us just bailed on it and made a seperate forum...so i dont think im just a person who deals with it...but i have never had a problem with the moderation here and think its handled as well as it could be...which is probably a pita given the number of users here.

you lose count trying to see how many people have gone off on their own to start their own forum where paradise would rule and harmony ensued. don't know of any still around.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
The problem with catfish is the bigger they are, the worse they taste. The ones you want to take home and cook should be small. Feed on the catfishes children. :)

It's your time to be evil and like it

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
How_Not_to_Hold_a_Carp.gif

skinsscalper

Reaction score
The problem with catfish is the bigger they are, the worse they taste. The ones you want to take home and cook should be small. Feed on the catfishes children. :)

Same with big game. If I'm "hunting horn" (which I no longer do) you can count on a tougher, gamier tasting meat (proper field dressing and a quick kill has a major effect on that factor also. Especially the game taste).

If you really want good meat, hunt the cow/doe/calf/fawn.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I am surprised the Free-haters haven't posted the picture of him and the fish he caught. Seems like the haters loved posting that picture.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Ohio River catfish are monsters too if you know where to find them. As far as moderation goes, our moderators here are pretty good. I got bounced from a site that others started from another site I was a member on because I didn't post as much as they thought I should have. Collins caught a nice fish no matter where he caught it.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Jimmy and Collins should go fishing together.

screen-shot-2016-03-29-at-1-25-44-pm.jpg

Although Jimmy would prefer Saltwater and Collins might prefer freshwater.

I highly doubt Jimmy caught that but no matter the case that's looks like pure fun no matter what.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I highly doubt Jimmy caught that but no matter the case that's looks like pure fun no matter what.

Jimmy is an avid fisherman in the keys. Gets a new boat every year or so and names it three rings. Has his own tournament and regularly posts about his fishing trips. No doubt in my mind he caught that..