Twitter: La'el Collins on IR

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
You drop unread articles like some poor dude's crazy aunt overstaying their welcome.
"You really need to read this."
"Yeah, thank-thank you Aunt So-And-So."
"It brings up this and..."
"Yes! I mean, thank you Aunt So-And-So."
"There's this one too that..."
"holy shi... Yes! Thank you Aunt So-And-So."

Some names, when I see them, I keep scrolling.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
for the record the defense got stops late in those games getting the ball back to the offense. They did against philly and minnesota also. As bad as they were against green bay they got a big stop late then too. They sacked Rodgers and Bridgewater in the critical moments to get the ball back to the Dallas offense.

The dallas offense came up with nada.

The bears game they did not but the other big losses they did. The sack on bridgewater was like a 15 yard loss. They were setup to win the jets, saints, vikings and eagles games and the offense just could not do it.

This is one of the reasons I am so baffled with bringing back Moore. The offensive line got worse...(maybe the O-line coach too) and everyone is just forgetting how bad this offense was in critical moments. All the blame has been placed on Garett conveniently.

#Colombo hate?

id take Colombo over Philbin ...

75boyz

Reaction score
for the record the defense got stops late in those games getting the ball back to the offense. They did against philly and minnesota also. As bad as they were against green bay they got a big stop late then too. They sacked Rodgers and Bridgewater in the critical moments to get the ball back to the Dallas offense.

The dallas offense came up with nada.

The bears game they did not but the other big losses they did. The sack on bridgewater was like a 15 yard loss. They were setup to win the jets, saints, vikings and eagles games and the offense just could not do it.

This is one of the reasons I am so baffled with bringing back Moore. The offensive line got worse...(maybe the O-line coach too) and everyone is just forgetting how bad this offense was in critical moments. All the blame has been placed on Garett conveniently.

You describe very accurately a huge factor in last year's lack of success. Coming up small in big spots or situationally when games were on the line in critical junctures of those games.

Most NFL games are one score games nowadays. Most games are decided by a play or 2 here or there.

The agenda being sold here has been a false narrative from the start as you described with your post.

The popular take to support the empty yards and offensive rankings stats without considering the scoring aspect of finishing the job offensively seems to appeal to the masses here for some reason.

It's also why some like myself end conversations here regarding those meaningless last year numbers supported by field goals or no touchdowns.
Because of the blind and condescending tone that is constantly brought as though last yrs offensive performance was some version of the greatest show on turf part 2 when nothing could be further from the truth.

Just let em run with it and when similar results occur as they always do around here just revel in the accountability shift and blame game hot potato texts that come, all the while ignoring the truth.

It's fun. It's opinion sharing at its finest while leaving out the truth.

And I'm not a Garrett apologist that's for sure,lol.

Go Cowboys

Last edited: