Twitter: La'el Collins on IR

cern

Reaction score
I’m not missing anything.
1) you do care because the 95% of the time you comment on anything I say is with regards to zeke

2) how can you claim the only reason I post the articles and stats is to fuel my hatred for zeke when you’ve never read them? The majority if them are facts (some opinions based on facts).

That has nothing to do with hatred it has to do with my stance that he is ~5th-10th best RB in the league. Unlike you, I use stats and you use the absurd “eye test”. If you have a problem with his stats, which you clearly do since you refuse to click on the articles or even acknowledge the stats and rankings when I post them in threads, then take it up with zeke. I didn’t put up those lackluster numbers, he did.

3) do you like how he screwed over fans and promoters by not upholding an agreement to sign a piece of merchandise?

do you like how he treats women like objects?

do you like how he knocked out a DJ after being suspended for accused domestic violence?

do you like how he was permanently banned from a Vegas nightclub and had to be restrained from attacking another DJ?

do you like how he bullied a security guard half his size AFTER he was suspended for accused domestic violence?

do you like how he held out with 2 years left on his contract and therefore hurt the team in the process by not even showing up to training camp?

do you like how he tapped out on a crucial down?

do you like how he quit in the Denver game?

do you like how he threw his HC under the bus in college?

do you like how his roommate in college moved out due to his drug use?

do you like how his dad moved closer to him to babysit the diva baby?

But he throws some change at the salvation army so he’s done more good than bad :rolleyes: Sounds like a stand up guy! I’m sure you would hire someone like that, wouldn’t you?
windmills, don quixote. windmills. now mount your mighty rocinante and ride off into the sunset.

aria

Reaction score
windmills, don quixote. windmills. now mount your mighty rocinante and ride off into the sunset.
Typical reply for someone in over their head. Move along Betty.

phildadon86

Reaction score
so all the people who said McCarthy is going to win games for Dallas. He will be tested right away. Looks to me like they might be in 3 shootouts in september vs seattle, atlanta and cleveland.

So we are going to find out immediately. There is no one left to blame. All the guys are gone.
If Garrett was still here I’d be a lot more concerned. Mike has proven capable when losing players. The red headed genius couldn’t win games when any star not named dez Bryant went down. He simply refused to scheme to open guys up and had the silly notion that you have to beat the guy in front of you.

aria

Reaction score
If Garrett was still here I’d be a lot more concerned. Mike has proven capable when losing players. The red headed genius couldn’t win games when any star not named dez Bryant went down. He simply refused to scheme to open guys up and had the silly notion that you have to beat the guy in front of you.
In all fairness we did have the best offense last year, there’s a lot worse out there. Not to mention, by all accounts JG hasn’t run the offense in several years so the problem may still be there.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It's unfortunate that Collins will be unable to start the season, but he is on a short-term ir destination, just 3 weeks. Let's hope he will be able to hit the ground running once he returns. Injuries happen, this isn't the Garrett Cowboy Team any longer, backup players need to step up as does the rest of the unit. They cannot allow one starter missing to affect the whole offensive unit. Erving is here for a reason, he has starting experience. Depth is tested right away, but I am confident they will be able to overcome Collins loss for a few weeks.

ive been worried about the OL since Colombo left.

i think some of the players were not in great physical condition when camp started. LT, LG, RT.

The development of Biadasz at Center isn’t where it should be. Why isn’t he starting by now? Looney is a short term solution. Philbin should have been working with the kid every day. Is there a reason why not ? Too busy or something?

the OL has been elite. Kind of liked that. Gonna miss it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

i think some of the players were not in great physical condition when camp started. LT, LG, RT.

The development of Biadasz at Center isn’t where it should be. Why isn’t he starting by now? Looney is a short term solution. Philbin should have been working with the kid every day. Is there a reason why not ? Too busy or something?

I don't think it was ever realistic to expect Biadasz to be starting this season. He got a lot of hype because of going to Wisconsin and playing the same spot as Fredericks........he was hurt last year in college and he was a 4th rounder at the end of the day. Love the pick but to expect him to be better than Looney was wishful thinking.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems I hit a nerve of reality and fear is in the tone of your post.
Rightfully so as our QB has proven in the past without everything being 100% on the offense(Zeke out or Smith) he is road-kill.
Why? Cause he lacks the talent to overcome as most franchise QB does when faced with the adversities of the game.
Now back in your Dak hole and ya you won't be coming out much this coming season esp when he gets benched for being Dak!

You are no more coherent than a parrot who learns one line and mindlessly repeats it over and over, except worse because a parrot isn’t so desperate for attention. I’m sorry I gave you any.

Jarntt

Reaction score
This is not an insurmountable issue. We go through it every year with our OTs. If the backups struggle, probably shorter drops or maybe let Dak play even more out of the gun. In other words, adjust unlike in the past. Maybe even go 12 to help out on the edge. Now if Smith gets injured at the same time or our C and RG struggle and we can't shift help both ways we have a big problem

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is not an insurmountable issue. We go through it every year with our OTs. If the backups struggle, probably shorter drops or maybe let Dak play even more out of the gun. In other words, adjust unlike in the past. Maybe even go 12 to help out on the edge. Now if Smith gets injured at the same time or our C and RG struggle and we can't shift help both ways we have a big problem

Adrian sends his regard to Mr.Holding on to the ball forever and can't read a defense if his life depended on it!

EP-311129857.jpg&updated=201711121844&MaxW=900&maxH=900&noborder&Q=80

fivetwos

Reaction score
Adjusting to things like injuries weren't something Garrett was interested in doing.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That game is cemented into my head about Dak. Heck he was falling into the fetal position before Claiborne even hit him.
Pathetic performance but what do you expect when your QB is a needs to be carried player?
Now everyone blames Garrett who on that given day wasn't wearing a jersey and playing QB on the field!

Cowboyny

Reaction score

Without an off-season, we will see many rookies sitting to start the season. This line hasn't been elite for several years, there are solid, but have their issues. Our hope is a player like Biadasz ascends to become the starter at some point during this season and never looks back.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don't think it was ever realistic to expect Biadasz to be starting this season. He got a lot of hype because of going to Wisconsin and playing the same spot as Fredericks........he was hurt last year in college and he was a 4th rounder at the end of the day. Love the pick but to expect him to be better than Looney was wishful thinking.

why not?

TFred started his first season. Wasn’t a ProBowl year for him, but he played.

Philbin is killing his development.

he was drafted to play.