Lael Collins out on boat this morning

blueblood70

Reaction score
You are without a single doubt in my mind exactly what is wrong with this country. Yes. I thank god every single day of my life that I don't have such a miserable view on life as you. Have a great day and go Cowboys.
you are VERY wrong but hey i an saluting you rights now .. what a tool!

in the offseason he can do what he wants but this dude came in out of shape, gets hurt goes on IR and pout fishing while he makes 12mil a year

think before you speak..i have tons of hobbies and run my own business and not hurting anyone..this dude doesnt even bother to wear a mask outside a bubble risking bringing rona back to the team.. SAD you and him

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
can understand this triggering people but he's IR'd not dead.
at least he's eating healthy, lol.
fwiw he doesn't look too out of shape to me.
that's a big ole boy carrying his weight quite well.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
if this was zeke he would never hear the end of it here..I mean Romo and Witten go to Cabo on a [playoff bye and never lived it down, this dudes on IR for HIP and is crawling in and out of boat after being accused of not coming into camp in shape.. it looks bad.,.
nah, doesn't look bad at all. guy does have a life right? relax

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I couldn’t care lease about this because I don’t know what schedule he is supposed to be keeping. He is still a person with a family and free time before the season and/or school starts is a perfect time to take the family fishing. Now, tell me he was supposed to be rehabbing at the facility and he blew it off because he’s pissed he was IR’d and I’ll care a great deal about that.

fivetwos

Reaction score
aside from no masks out in public with strangers, not good look either way..

again if this was zeke hed be being fried here ,called immature and selfish.. LC no thats ok..
This is a total Zeke move from the past...although not one that's going to get him into legal trouble.

I'm not gonna overreact because I did the other day when all prior reports were an in shape problem...then suddenly it was his hip.

Either way, its definitely not a great look, but how do we know the teams trainers didnt have him on a certain schedule, and today is an off day or an early day?

I'd love to expect him to be on a treadmill 24/7, but not realistic.

Either way keep it off the internet. I never understood the obsession w showing the world what you're doing and I never will.

Scotman

Reaction score
Being healthy enough to fish and being healthy enough to play right tackle in the NFL are completely different beasts.

I kind of agree - the optics are bad. But is he just supposed to sit at home and lay in bed?

I could go fishing right now. No problem.

But we had a lot of sales this weekend and I had trouble carrying them in to the post office. LOL

I'm probably not ready to play LT.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Apples and oranges, lol

Also, let's contextualize what this man was doing. Fishing, it's not all that physical. This is a Louisiana man we are talking about, fishing is in his blood, he was born fishing and he'll die fishing so don't be so surprised when he's observed fishing while he's convalescing. If you knew the man, it's exactly what you should expect him to be doing.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I went fishing yesterday - floated down the river for 10 hours while paddling risking life and limb going thru some class 2 rapids -caught 22 smallmouth

I don't think my employer or anybody else cares - and I was not wearing a mask - hope my co-workers are not offended!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I couldn’t care lease about this because I don’t know what schedule he is supposed to be keeping. He is still a person with a family and free time before the season and/or school starts is a perfect time to take the family fishing. Now, tell me he was supposed to be rehabbing at the facility and he blew it off because he’s pissed he was IR’d and I’ll care a great deal about that.

Nominated.....

Loso86

Reaction score
odd a friend runs a fishing guide service and posted pic of Collins and his family out on Lewisville Lake fishing this morning..

do players with bad hips go out on fishing trips while on IR and know someone would find out!!

that burns my britches..

wonder how fast the post and pictures come down if it reaches the powers that be,,

https://www.facebook.com/BarefootGuideServiceJS/
Has nothing to do with him playing my friend or his injury. He is allowed to still be a human and have a life

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Plot twist: He took his playbook with him on the boat, therefore all's good.

This kind of hysteria resembles the energy the CONSPIRACY! posters put out during the year. I hope we get called for holding right out the box on Sunday so the nervous nellies can get the emotion out of their system.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Hip or conditioning - doesn't matter either way. He's not playing for another 3 weeks - so who cares if he's fishing with his family.
Is it a day off for the players? If so, not so bad. If its not, he should be rehabbing and preparing to be back on the the active roster. It his job to get himself ready to earn his paycheck.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2: im the problem with th country because i want football back and this db not only comes in out of shape, then is on IR , and is found in public pictures out fishing with strangers not wearing a mask..

thats horrible look and irresponsible on all fronts.. deal with it or dont read the post
So brave.

Jipper

Reaction score
maybe he had a craving for sushi and likes it reallllly fresh?

maybe it was just a really good impersonator?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t even see it as bad optics. Maybe the week before he came back but the guy can’t move very well right now. As long as he’s doing his required rehab work, I don’t think it’s a big deal. We fans sometimes treat these guys like they can’t have any real life.