Lael Collins out on boat this morning

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yeah I get where you’re coming from, for sure. Comparable to Romo and Witten’s Cabo trip.

Definitely doesn’t look good, but it is what it is, ya know?

He should have come to camp in better shape, too. Might not be injured now if he had.
that was worse. but it had to be tough for them seeing in the locker room all year round. They had to get that sexual tension released before that playoff game

Wood

Reaction score
Being healthy enough to fish and being healthy enough to play right tackle in the NFL are completely different beasts.

I kind of agree - the optics are bad. But is he just supposed to sit at home and lay in bed?

Agreed optics are bad mostly because there was rumor he came into camp in horrible shape. He needs to be self aware because these things can follow you..just ask Romo and his Cabo trip.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
without a mask in non bubble lucky to have an nfl season situation adds to it..if it were his boat and hos family and no pictures..hack away

when you go public take pictures and not wearing masks its an insult all the way around. if you dont see the selfishness in that well im sorry hasn't nothing to do with LC.. it just happened to be him..
sorry. I'm not playing the social guilt game. have fun with your rage.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Agreed optics are bad mostly because there was rumor he came into camp in horrible shape. He needs to be self aware because these things can follow you..just ask Romo and his Cabo trip.

Witten who was with Romo in Cabo hardly got any heat.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Witten who was with Romo in Cabo hardly got any heat.

Isn't it amazing how the media can manipulate mass amounts of people into hating 1 thing and not even turning an eye to the other. Interesting....

exciter

Reaction score
odd a friend runs a fishing guide service and posted pic of Collins and his family out on Lewisville Lake fishing this morning..

do players with bad hips go out on fishing trips while on IR and know someone would find out!!

that burns my britches..

wonder how fast the post and pictures come down if it reaches the powers that be,,

https://www.facebook.com/BarefootGuideServiceJS/
Lol! I’ve gone fishing the day after surgery for a broken ankle wearing a protective boot and I was by myself and didn’t have people to fetch and carry my crap. Comparing being able to fish to playing pro football is just silly!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bet he had his treatment before or after his 3 hour tour...or maybe even both...
How far can a boat get away from the mainland on a 3 hour tour anyway? Even with a storm rolling in? Judging from the island foliage, they must have been taken from just off the shore of the United States to somewhere in the South Pacific. That must have been one hell of a storm!

HanD

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...y-became-infected/ar-BB18Fxoa?ocid=uxbndlbing

The virus does not spontaneously generate, the Johnson's caught it from an outside source.

No one thinks it spontaneously generates. That link doesn't say they got it from people crashing a family party like you stated. That's what I was asking about. The family friend could have gotten it from going to the grocery store or at the gas pump or a ton or other ways. Party crashers is something you made up or assumed apparently?

Last edited: