La'el Collins Thread - Cleared post 767; visited Cowboys - 05/06/15

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I have searched for the dummy who said Dallas had no chance and can't find him someone PLEASE point him out lol

The same people who are saying we won't land AP. Never say Never with JERRY!!!!! Now lets go after AP.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Yessir!!!!! 3 First Round talents in the same draft. Amazing. This front office deserves A LOT of credit.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Just found out about Collins from a text from my brother.

All of the sudden, the ride to work here in a minute won't be so bad. Going to have a pep in my step doin' my 8 hours tonight.

Our offensive line is just................WOW!

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Oh god wait till the rest of the league fan bases find out expecially NFC rivals. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I may be the biggest Jerry Jones critic on the planet (and I still hate the draft rounds 3 through 7) BUTTTTT major props to him for this signing.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
I may be the biggest Jerry Jones critic on the planet (and I still hate the draft rounds 3 through 7) BUTTTTT major props to him for this signing.

You hate the draft 3-7 and probably never seen the guys play. and even if you did you have no idea how they will perform.

Relax bro.

kevm3

Reaction score
I kind of wish we still had Callahan here just to see what he would do with the unit, but hopefully Pollack can keep these guys up and running with no problems.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is truly an epic thread for an epic and unprecedented situation. Never in the NFL has a 'lock for the first round' level talent gone through a situation like this.

This was the ultimate 'recruiting job' in NFL history and Jerry Jones, Jason Garrett, Tony Romo, and our offensive linemen and coach deserve a ton of credit for coming together and getting this done.

I continue to be blown away by the impact of this move, for this team, for this player, for this owner, for this coach, and for all of us fans.

Barring injury, this team could be assembling the single greatest offensive line of all time, paving the way for championships and greatness. And I continue to get an amazing vibe from what I see them building here. Not just in terms of talent, but in mindset as well.

People outside can take shots about a few players' past mistakes, but as was said at yesterday's press conference. "It's about the next play", what you do going forward. And that's very much true for these players and for this team.

The future looks really bright.