La'el Collins update?

817Gill

Reaction score
You honestly see a SB team here?
I see the potential. Most of our issues have been turnovers and penalties. These aren’t issues that point to foundational problems we just need to clean up.

Witten and Zeke don’t fumble we beat NO
A few bad calls called correctly and a Cooper catch and we could’ve won the GB game even with Dak’s turnovers

Last season this team looked like a 3-13 team who couldn’t move the ball. It was scary to watch. We outgained GB by almost double and had a better YPP. All but 2 of our drives went into GB territory. We literally beat ourselves and that won’t last all season. If you’re banking on turnover and penalty galore all season then good luck

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I see the potential. Most of our issues have been turnovers and penalties. These aren’t issues that point to foundational problems we just need to clean up.

A few bad calls called correctly and a Cooper catch and we could’ve won the GB game even with Dak’s turnovers

Last season this team looked like a 3-13 team who couldn’t move the ball. It was scary to watch. We outgained GB by almost double and had a better YPP. All but 2 of our drives went into GB territory. We literally beat ourselves and that won’t last all season. If you’re banking on turnover and penalty galore all season then good luck

The potential is every year. Can’t advance in the playoffs because of this coach. This year is no different.

817Gill

Reaction score
The potential is every year. Can’t advance in the playoffs because of this coach. This year is no different.
Well this is a predetermined take anyone could say at any point in the season. If 3 games convinced you that JG is all of a sudden a SB coach then you’re not the brightest crayon in the box.

But I assume you felt this way before the season so why even chime in?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Well this is a predetermined take anyone could say at any point in the season. If 3 games convinced you that JG is all of a sudden a SB coach then you’re not the brightest crayon in the box.

But I assume you felt this way before the season so why even chime in?

At no point have I ever thought Garrett was a SB coach. You know I read your post a few times and I can’t quite nail down what you are trying to say. It’s facinating because there aren’t many typos. Complete sentences. Punctuation is ok. Yet it absolutely makes no sense. Fascinating.

mldardy

Reaction score
Did you honestly see the 3-5 team last year going on to win a playoff game?

Spoiler: they did.
I'm sure he did. He knew right after we lost that MNF to the Titans. 'this is a playoff team' :facepalm:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You want Cameron Fleming and Brandon Knight at tackle?

I was exagerrating to make a point, but it's becoming a glaring and growing concern.

Tyron has a bad ankle and a bad back.

La'el has a tight back and now a sprained knee.

Zack Martin has a back issue.

Frederick isn't his old self yet. Not nearly as strong as he was.

Williams is simply not that good.

Problems abound.

Yeah...going forward...next week. Something has got to change. I don't trust Fleming @ left tackle. Don't trust Conner....period. But what do you do w/ so few options to choose from? If it was up to me...I'm playing musical chairs because what we are doing right now...wasn't working.

LT- C. Williams
LG-Filo
C-Fred
RG- Martin
RT- Fleming

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

Elite teams don’t fumble. Average to bad teams make the mistakes we’ve been making. This is like 2010.

quickccc

Reaction score
Yeah...going forward...next week. Something has got to change. I don't trust Fleming @ left tackle. Don't trust Conner....period. But what do you do w/ so few options to choose from? If it was up to me...I'm playing musical chairs because what we are doing right now...wasn't working.

LT- C. Williams
LG-Filo
C-Fred
RG- Martin
RT- Fleming

sorry, the point that they were more comfortable bringing in rookie inexperience Knight to play RT, rather than compromise two position moves, shows they want a single plug and play Olinemen.

817Gill

Reaction score
At no point have I ever thought Garrett was a SB coach. You know I read your post a few times and I can’t quite nail down what you are trying to say. It’s facinating because there aren’t many typos. Complete sentences. Punctuation is ok. Yet it absolutely makes no sense. Fascinating.
Using the “we’ll never win we have JG” line in any thread is so pointless. It’s a blanket statement that can apply at any time. It doesn’t push any conversations forward and usually has nothing to do with the thread topic. Why even use it?

I know it gets hard at your age but stay with me old timer