La'el Collins update?

817Gill

Reaction score
Elite teams don’t fumble. Average to bad teams make the mistakes we’ve been making. This is like 2010.
Your name says it all man can’t argue with a pessimist lol. A realist yes, an optimist definitely. A pessimist? Loud when things are bad, quiet when things are good

Also, if you think we’ll have 3 turnovers a game all season then you’re King Pessimist. It will all revert to the mean. Turnovers and penalties can get cleaned up not the most difficult thing to get on top of

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This adds onto what we need to draft next year. O-linemen, and the D-line (DT's, 1T's). I wish they'd start Donovan over Heath, and Lewis over Brown, but Richard and Rod won't allow it for some reason. Our defense could tremendously improve with those over the current starters. If Donovan and Lewis play well, I see no need to draft those positions, but until then, we also need a GOOD CB and a safety.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Your name says it all man can’t argue with a pessimist lol. A realist yes, an optimist definitely. A pessimist? Loud when things are bad, quiet when things are good

Also, if you think we’ll have 3 turnovers a game all season then you’re King Pessimist. It will all revert to the mean. Turnovers and penalties can get cleaned up not the most difficult thing to get on top of

Great point.... I'm stealing it... Just to let you know. :thumbup:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Using the “we’ll never win we have JG” line in any thread is so pointless. It’s a blanket statement that can apply at any time. It doesn’t push any conversations forward and usually has nothing to do with the thread topic. Why even use it?

I know it gets hard at your age but stay with me old timer

Hmm I used to like your threads now you are taking shots at me. I would place my fitness and sharpness in the 40-49 age bracket in the top decile. Still got it together if you know what I mean. How about this - THEY WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL WITH JASON GARRETT AS THE HEAD COACH. I used it again so stick that where the sun doesn't shine. Not a blanket statement at all because after a couple more losses Garrett's fate will be sealed. Not a fact yet but it will be. It is called a prediction. This is a prediction forum.

"...stay with me old timer(?)" - What a azz clown statement.

817Gill

Reaction score
Hmm I used to like your threads now you are taking shots at me. I would place my fitness and sharpness in the 40-49 age bracket in the top decile. Still got it together if you know what I mean. How about this - THEY WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL WITH JASON GARRETT AS THE HEAD COACH. I used it again so stick that where the sun doesn't shine. Not a blanket statement at all because after a couple more losses Garrett's fate will be sealed. Not a fact yet but it will be. It is called a prediction. This is a prediction forum.

"...stay with me old timer(?)" - What a azz clown statement.
Ooh that one hit close to home huh :)

That not only is the definition of a blanket statement, but again, adds no value to any conversation.

I agree with your statement I just think everyone who posts it every other thread is being redundant.

40-49 you say?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Ooh that one hit close to home huh :)

That not only is the definition of a blanket statement, but again, adds no value to any conversation.

I agree with your statement I just think everyone who posts it every other thread is being redundant.

40-49 you say?

Going to block you now. Far too annoying to deal with. Have a nice life.

75boyz

Reaction score
This adds onto what we need to draft next year. O-linemen, and the D-line (DT's, 1T's). I wish they'd start Donovan over Heath, and Lewis over Brown, but Richard and Rod won't allow it for some reason. Our defense could tremendously improve with those over the current starters. If Donovan and Lewis play well, I see no need to draft those positions, but until then, we also need a GOOD CB and a safety.

I see this the same as you. Good call.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Matt Kahil is available and can swing LT/RT. He came off injury and was let go when the Texans traded for Tunsil.

Ken

Reaction score
Brandon Knight played pretty well and was matched up with Preston Smith almost every snap.

Maybe it is his number but he reminds me of Doug Free. I see why the Cowboys kept him...looks the part.