Lamar Jackson

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I think Lamar is putting to rest the "run and done" accusations this year. But the mobile QB I fear the most is Kyler Murray. I was watching Kyler at the beginning of his game yesterday and dude is calling and changing plays at the line more than Dak now. I think he adapts to his shortness with his quickness too, he gets to those open areas in the pocket in a quick second. Those are 2 QBs I don't want to play at any point in the Playoffs. We don't have a defense good enough to reign that in yet, but maybe by the end of the year with more experience and healthy players back.

RaZon

Reaction score
I think Lamar is putting to rest the "run and done" accusations this year. But the mobile QB I fear the most is Kyler Murray. I was watching Kyler at the beginning of his game yesterday and dude is calling and changing plays at the line more than Dak now. I think he adapts to his shortness with his quickness too, he gets to those open areas in the pocket in a quick second. Those are 2 QBs I don't want to play at any point in the Playoffs. We don't have a defense good enough to reign that in yet, but maybe by the end of the year with more experience and healthy players back.

Once saw a flag football team of cats 170 pounds destroy an NFL team with Marino at QB. Yep, way too quick.

Murray on a whole other level of quicks out there. Yes he's only getting better and better.