Lamb a no-show with press is unaccountable

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This team has some serious problems. CeeDee is not one of them. Who cares about the press conference?
Because he had a key turnover in the game, had an exchange on the sideline with teammates and most of all because he’s paid top dollar to show up to post game interviews even when things go bad. He’s also supposed to be one of key locker room guys

My3Sons

Reaction score
Because he had a key turnover in the game, had an exchange on the sideline with teammates and most of all because he’s paid top dollar to show up to post game interviews even when things go bad. He’s also supposed to be one of key locker room guys
Not his best game, but this defense is going to lose this team a lot of games. If CeeDee went down, we would lose by 30 most games.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That 88 is a cursed number. All that wear it turn into entitled divas. Only difference is Irvin actually did winner ****. Ceedee acts all high and mighty and he’s the worst to ever wear that number.

Entitled clown. Just like his QB. Just like his washed RB. Just like his LB counterpart. Just like everyone else on this Clowboys team.

What a joke. Can’t believe we paid this clown. Wait no, I take that back. I can believe it. Cause he has the same agent as his scammer QB.

Maybe Dak, Ceedee, and their agent can go thirdsies and collaborate on opening an overseas call center to continue scamming old senile men (and women! I’m sure they don’t discriminate) into giving them money despite their poor, poverty stricken performances week in and week out.

slick325

Reaction score

You can’t call yourself a team leader, making top dollar at your position and just not show up for post game interview. Dak, D-Law, Micah, Trevon Diggs….they all faced the press.

This is usually unacceptable in places where accountability matters.

Definitely should be accountable. But, I would be fine if he stays consistent with the media. Do a Marshawn Lynch, don't talk win or loss. Only show up because you don't want to be fined and say nothing.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not his best game, but this defense is going to lose this team a lot of games. If CeeDee went down, we would lose by 30 most games.
Ferguson was our top yards receiver (95 yards). CeeDee only received 67 yards. Granted, CeeDee was double teamed for much of the game, but he also contributed to this loss by dropping a key 3rd down pass which would have kept a drive alive and fumbled inside the 10 yard line for what have led to a TD and likely a win since we lost by 3 points.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team has some serious problems. CeeDee is not one of them. Who cares about the press conference?
The reason I see it as a problem is if you want to be a team leader, which he has said he wants to be, you face the music. It’s part of being a pro football player. To me it’s not so much about the money as it is the issue of character and accountability which this organization has very little. Starting at the top.