Lamb a no-show with press is unaccountable

LysleE

Reaction score

You can’t call yourself a team leader, making top dollar at your position and just not show up for post game interview. Dak, D-Law, Micah, Trevon Diggs….they all faced the press.

This is usually unacceptable in places where accountability matters.

So much for claiming he will cherish his every moment as a Dallas Cowboy…he is supposed to be one of the “leaders”…this move tells us he is anything but.

Redline360

Reaction score
The vast majority knew Jerry was going to resign Dak even though the fan base wasn't for it.

Said to trade Lamb and possibly even trade Parsons and get all we could for them. Build the trenches, trade for some DTs, and go after Henry or a decent 1-2 punch and let Dak game manage the offense. Or keep parsons and reinforce the line

Having lamb on a massive contract with a struggling OL and absolutely a joke of a running room is beyond dumb. No team fears our run game and blankets lamb and Cooks all game. Hopefully the OL gels quickly and the rookies pick it up. Talk about one dimensional

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just saw an article that Antoni pierce called out his players after today's game, thats at least holding guys accountable. What does MM do? Where is the accountability in this organization.
You can’t have accountability anywhere in an organization when there is zero accountability at the top of the organization. It’s a cancer that is killing this organization.

gtb1943

Reaction score
That 88 is a cursed number. All that wear it turn into entitled divas. Only difference is Irvin actually did winner ****. Ceedee acts all high and mighty and he’s the worst to ever wear that number.

Entitled clown. Just like his QB. Just like his washed RB. Just like his LB counterpart. Just like everyone else on this Clowboys team.

What a joke. Can’t believe we paid this clown. Wait no, I take that back. I can believe it. Cause he has the same agent as his scammer QB.

Maybe Dak, Ceedee, and their agent can go thirdsies and collaborate on opening an overseas call center to continue scamming old senile men (and women! I’m sure they don’t discriminate) into giving them money despite their poor, poverty stricken performances week in and week out.
Drew Pearson, the ORIGINAL 88, was not

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That 88 is a cursed number. All that wear it turn into entitled divas. Only difference is Irvin actually did winner ****. Ceedee acts all high and mighty and he’s the worst to ever wear that number.

Entitled clown. Just like his QB. Just like his washed RB. Just like his LB counterpart. Just like everyone else on this Clowboys team.

What a joke. Can’t believe we paid this clown. Wait no, I take that back. I can believe it. Cause he has the same agent as his scammer QB.

Maybe Dak, Ceedee, and their agent can go thirdsies and collaborate on opening an overseas call center to continue scamming old senile men (and women! I’m sure they don’t discriminate) into giving them money despite their poor, poverty stricken performances week in and week out.
lol