Lamb: I'm the top WR in this game

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on what statement he is making: “I’m the top receiver in this game, and it’s no question about it. If there is, I’ll see you all again next week.”

Lamb is first player in the NFL’s Super Bowl era to record double-digit catches and at least 150 yards in three straight games. Value on his contract extension is climbing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been screaming for him to finally be used the way he has been recently but number one wide receiver? Justin Jefferson and Ja'Marr Chase may disagree.

Keep using him like a number one receiver. Then the argument comes full circle.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on what statement he is making: “I’m the top receiver in this game, and it’s no question about it. If there is, I’ll see you all again next week.”

Lamb is first player in the NFL’s Super Bowl era to record double-digit catches and at least 150 yards in three straight games. Value on his contract extension is climbing.

Can’t be mad with him declaring his thoughts. No surpirse. He’s playing for a position setting contract. That’s the way the NFL world works.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He and the rest of the team need to stay humble. They haven’t beaten anyone yet. All the teams we’ve beaten have losing records except the Jets who are “currently” 500. We’re 0-2 against contending teams.