Lamb: I'm the top WR in this game

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think when healthy Chase and Jefferson are a little better but not by much.
I think people underestimate how the Cowboys have held this kid back but let’s see how he ends the season. CeeDee was the best receiver in the playoffs last season.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
What do you expect him to say? His contract is up, and he will deservedly be paid well.

Havic

Reaction score
Hill is still the best WR in the game, followed by Jefferson. Lamb deserves to be in the conversation of top 5.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I think a Cooper would prove to be the best if he got 12 targets a game. lambs in the conversation. I need one or two more big games with elite corners on him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hill did it in 8.
Receivers do not throw the ball to themselves. Or get themselves targeted as often as necessary either. Tua Tagovailoa has never been as stingy getting him the ball on a regular basis (including this season) as I will stop typing now before I get into trouble with certain fellow members.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Translated in contract year speak:

giphy.gif

Lol

Tussinman

Reaction score
I dont wanna go there but, who yall taking him or Dez?
Let's see how he does once he gets paid. I liked Dez but he went the Michael Thomas/Odell Beckham route of getting paid and then vanishing.

It's hard for the skill position players to turn on the juice and peak early and then try to continue it years down the road when you're actually paying them top money with expectations of still being top level

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Sorry but numbers don’t lie. Who is playing WR BETTER than him right this moment? I’ll wait
Sorry but numbers don’t lie. Who is playing WR BETTER than him right this moment? I’ll wait
Are you his agent? Yeah no. You’re top 5 maybe. You ain’t setting the market for wr. take your 20ish million a year and be quiet.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'd only take tyreek over him. He's on the same level as everyone else but sonce he's a Cowboy he gets the nod