Lamb looks like a legit WR with a competent QB

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Who woulda thought?
Ummmm…wasn’t just a short time ago, with the current QB, that we were all blasting him for dropped passes and clearly not being a true #1….lol. Then he played a good fourth quarter and we were happy. Now, suddenly, he’s great because the back up, practice squad QB is so competent.

You can’t make this stuff up. Cowboys fans are one of a kind.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
:facepalm:
I am not a Dak only fan. Get your head together and stop being a Dak hater only fan. See I can assume the same from you .
You could but what proof do you have? Seems like you’re just on your emotional flow right now because I called you out. It’s many post of you being all pro Dak with no counter.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who woulda thought?
Who wouldn't have thought?

He had 935 yards as a rookie on a team that already had 2 quality established receivers to take a lot of the targets, and 1,102 yards his next season, so he already looked like a legitimate WR before this season ever began. There really was no reason to think he wouldn't have done well with Dak starting too.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rename thread to Team Dak or Team Rush? WTH...
It's really hard to say something nice about any player these days without getting highjacked.

It was but a month ago I was talking about Noah Brown excelling with this opportunity.
"He's just a special teamer"
"He's Jerry's pet sucking up checks"
"He can come in and block a couple plays".

He may not be a legit #1 but he's a legit NFL WR.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
It was either a case of every team being able to blanket all our WRs down the field or Dak not being able to get the ball down the field. We have our answer.

Cmac

Reaction score
I looked up "Animals that eat their young" and saw our Fanbase on the list.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous

I love the performance that Cooper is putting on, he is a smart QB who plays the game the right way and seems to see the field well and never loses his composure.

But to boost up Cooper Rush by pretending that Dak Prescott cannot throw to his receivers is just plain old stupidity.
Cee dee Lamb was the number one last year and had 1100 yards last year playing across from Amari Cooper.

Only someone with an agenda against Dak Prescott would make a stupid claim like that.

Dak has not played well in 6 of his last 7 non NFC East games (since the calf injury) but the agenda is getting out of hand.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You could but what proof do you have? Seems like you’re just on your emotional flow right now because I called you out. It’s many post of you being all pro Dak with no counter.
Psssst. He plays for Dallas, it's ok to be a fan of his.

817Gill

Reaction score
Who wouldn't have thought?

He had 935 yards as a rookie on a team that already had 2 quality established receivers to take a lot of the targets, and 1,102 yards his next season, so he already looked like a legitimate WR before this season ever began. There really was no reason to think he wouldn't have done well with Dak starting too.
This is all that needed to be posted lol. Lead the team in all WR categories but now suddenly can’t play with the QB that got him those stats lol