Lamb looks like a legit WR with a competent QB

Dorsett33

Reaction score
The hate for dak is just wow. So rush has played well. Mistake free football( no turnovers) but acting like Dak wouldn’t take this offense to another level is absolutely laughable.
Lol....when Dak put up the same numbers....Dak is the worst QB and we won't win with those numbers. Lol...

morat1959

Reaction score
Why do we hate our own players? Just a simple question. We won and we should be celebrating our win, not knocking others on the team. That's up to the staff to do.
Jerry loves ya!

Daillest88

Reaction score
Lol....when Dak put up the same numbers....Dak is the worst QB and we won't win with those numbers. Lol...
Exactly it’s hilarious. Literally had people calling him a bus driver. Now u got guys who want rush as the starter, can’t make this up

foofighters

Reaction score
Imagine if our fans were really true fans.
Interesting statement. What makes someone a "true" fan? I am curious as to your take on what it means to be a "true" fan. I love these posts that tell others how to fan...

morat1959

Reaction score
Exactly it’s hilarious. Literally had people calling him a bus driver. Now u got guys who want rush as the starter, can’t make this up
If you don’t see it, you never will. It’s more than the numbers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting statement. What makes someone a "true" fan? I am curious as to your take on what it means to be a "true" fan. I love these posts that tell others how to fan...

Someone that doesn't crap on anything and everything. Someone that does not take a positive and finds something negative to say. Usually crapping on Dak for no reason. Or if they can't discuss it, they start with the 27 years stuff. When it does not have anything to do with the subject.
Or the fans that only crap on Dak, or Zeke, or Jerry. Because they can't have an actual discussion about anything else.

So aren't you now telling me how to "fan" :rolleyes:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see true fans celebrating Rush's 3 straight wins in Dak's absence instead of saying "wait until Dak gets back".

So you choose not to see the Dak "dislikers" glorified his absence, as I am sure they were happy he was injured. Look at the increase of out of the word work posts been about him, happy he is not playing.
The thing is, my statement is true, and you all don't like the truth.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lamb could be the best slot receiver ever. As a WR1 it’s a tough call. He did really good yesterday. Did you see the moves he put on the defender to get that TD. Blew him out.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Pass
Blocking it wasn’t bad. Run game was trash. Rush has a noodle arm. Great game management, smart. But limited. And lol at the 49ers game. Dak killed once the ball was snapped. Please. It was
Like the cowboys Vs bengals game . That’s the pressure Dak was facing ..
I get it, you like Dak. Are you suggesting he is a $40,000,000 QB? Dak's issue since day 1 with us is he hangs on to the ball too long, and can't find anything outside of his 1st read. Those are the things that Rush is doing very well, and the results show. If you prefer a Dak who beats up on the ugly stepchildren of the NFC East then fine, if you want a game manager who plays within his limits....you know the answer. When Dak comes back he will need to show he can read D, and unload when required

Daillest88

Reaction score
I get it, you like Dak. Are you suggesting he is a $40,000,000 QB? Dak's issue since day 1 with us is he hangs on to the ball too long, and can't find anything outside of his 1st read. Those are the things that Rush is doing very well, and the results show. If you prefer a Dak who beats up on the ugly stepchildren of the NFC East then fine, if you want a game manager who plays within his limits....you know the answer. When Dak comes back he will need to show he can read D, and unload when required
You do know he can read a defense right? Hell even espn picked this up last year when he was processing through his reads vs the bucs , eagles and patriots. Lol ESPN picked this up and you couldn’t ? I’m a cowboys fan first. I’ll gladly admit when dak sucks and he has his last few games. Especially the bucs, don’t sit here and act like rush is doing more. Dude has been great but he’s a backup and that’s it. Rush literally just played 2 teams in the east . Teams Dak destroys. The game should of been a blow out yesterday and same with the giants. I gotta say a lot of you deserve Quincy Carter

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I see true fans celebrating Rush's 3 straight wins in Dak's absence instead of saying "wait until Dak gets back".

I see true fans celebrating any Cowboys win, I don't seem to recall much in terms of celebrating Dak by some, so I take it they are not true fans either?

Toro9

Reaction score
You mean a legit #1. He's always been a legit WR.