Lamb may be the only wr who

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyz

Reaction score
I'm more worried about the health of Tyron. This solves the issue of Cooper getting hurt. But anytime Tyron gets hurt this offense and team goes into the tank.

Flamma

Reaction score
You bring up a good point. I'm not trying to bash Dak, although I do on more than several occasions, this will not be one of them. This is just minor criticism.

For people that say Cooper takes weeks off, I, as a WR myself consider this a myth. Of course I never played at this level. WRs don't take weeks off, QBs do for one reason or the other. It's the QBs job to get the WR the ball. There are multiple factors that come into play as to why that might not be happening. And most of them have nothing to do with the WR. It's usually a result of defensive scheme and or pressure and how the QB reacts to it. Not the WR taking the day off.

I'll give an example. Back when Bledsoe was QB with Owens on the team. Back then Owens was called the most expensive decoy in the league. He wasn't getting the ball. In comes Romo and everything changes. It's not the WR dudes.

That said, I do have enough confidence in Dak to use these weapons. I think he has improved enough and is capable of doing the job despite my criticism of him. I had to laugh when I read a Bears fan comment on trolling the nation in regards to drafting CeeDee Lamb. And I'm paraphrasing, "Oh good, another excuse to use if Prescott is good".

elcowboi

Reaction score
No pick will matter as long as Dak is QB... I'll say it first...Lawd have mercy!!

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
He needs to get the ball to the receivers hands and not their feet for this to matter.

Drafting a Center as well won't matter either if the Draftee is not on the field....I guess all the drafts this year for the Cowboys won't matter either UH..
C'mon Man 3rdEyewarrior..

Status
Not open for further replies.