Lamb officially out

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Raiders will curbstomp the Dallas offense and shut down the run with base cover 1 / cover 0... Dallas has no WRs who can separate.

Las Vegas 27
Dallas 6.
Final

phildadon86

Reaction score
Are you freaking kidding! Dak in no way deserves to be in the MVP conversation. The measuring stick is gone and wont be out until they play the Cardinals. Parsons has been carrying a depleted defense and that has been far more impressive.
Lol okie dokie happy thanksgiving

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Will Dak actually be able to lead a TD without a Pro-Bowl caliber receiver this week?

Tune in to find out.

Yeah let's find out. This team is stacked with talent. And if Wilson ever wants to step out of the shadows he has to deliver. Just like Schulz.

Enough with the injury excuses. Win it or bust. :mad:

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Dak and Zeke make the big bucks. They should be able to carry the team over a team in the disarray the Raiders are in.
Dak needs receivers to get open who can throw to beat man coverage. Dez isn't walking through that door and Cooper and Lamb are our only two guys who can consistently get open. The other guys can't get open and can't catch. Zeke, prime AP, prime Jim Brown, prime OJ, Prime Tomlinson, prime Emmitt Smith... literally none of them can run for a good YPC versus nine men in the box.

If the Raiders game plan is nine men in the box every down, the Raiders will get off the field quick consistently and win easily. Memo to the Raiders... run man coverage every down, stack the box, that is the blueprint for shutting down Dallas with no Cooper or Lamb.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Yea my bad…lol…started the shots wayyyy to early today

no worries...looks like you’re from RI, so is my wife but I won’t hold that against you....lol...nice cycle, wow!
PS, never too early to start shots - especially with these team....

Shadowfax

Reaction score
So glad. You can’t rush these things. They can be a real problem. If we lose because of this, so be it. His long-term health and quality of life should come first.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trolling? I'm being realistic. Without the top 2 receivers the defense will go nine men in the box and shut down this offense. Some of you just can't handle realism, i.e. you are blind homers.
Raiders haven't been shutting down anybody, though. Of course it can happen. The Cowboys have struggled of late, but some of you put a negative spin on everything. You do it a lot.. Yes, trolling. Happy Thanksgiving.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Sucks but it’s also smart. He needs to take another week off guys. Don’t miss with head injuries. Still have Gallup, Wilson is decent, Schultz, So glad we have Tyron back 3rd most important player on the team right now . So our offense line should be much improved from last week.

X550i

Reaction score
If the offensive line can hold up for some reasonable amount of time, and Dak does not wait till a receiver is completely wide open, it doesn't matter who catches the damn ball.

TheViper7

Reaction score
I never speak like this about Prescott....

But if McCoy can win without Hopkins, and Rodgers can go to Arizona and win without Adams....

He needs to get it done today with no excuses.[/QUOTE

That's a great point. I never thought about that and forgot Colt McCoy was the QB last week and no D-Hop. Who did they beat? Regardless that's a great point proving the Cards have a good "team". Wow really puts things in perspective, as long as he has good protection, if he is who we think he is, he should get it done