Lamb officially out

Mannix

Reaction score
Dak needs receivers to get open who can throw to beat man coverage. Dez isn't walking through that door and Cooper and Lamb are our only two guys who can consistently get open. The other guys can't get open and can't catch. Zeke, prime AP, prime Jim Brown, prime OJ, Prime Tomlinson, prime Emmitt Smith... literally none of them can run for a good YPC versus nine men in the box.

If the Raiders game plan is nine men in the box every down, the Raiders will get off the field quick consistently and win easily. Memo to the Raiders... run man coverage every down, stack the box, that is the blueprint for shutting down Dallas with no Cooper or Lamb.
The real problem is that Dak's lack of accuracy does not allow for him to throw anyone open....he is totally incapable of doing that.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
JERRY: "You know what to do about that doctor, right?"

ZEKE: "Yes sir."

giphy.gif

SERIOUS VERSION:

"It's all you today big guy."

"Yes sir."

visionary

Reaction score
We win today if Tyron goes and Dak can be Dak

I would put Cooper back at LG and run jumbo with McG

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
You may want to duck. I said this 3 years ago and got roasted.

Time to find out if all the missing target drills are for real.

I still think he'll be fine.

Dak doesn't have to sweat his blindside which is everything.,

They've been practicing all week without #1/#2 unlike last Sunday when they found out the day before and mid-game and had no rhythm whatsoever.

And as long as the coaches have prepared a gameplan appropriate to missing WR #1/#2.

Someone posted we were ranked 20-something on play action passes. I would hope today we are top ten. Treat Dak like a rookie, roll him out some.

Pound Zeke, and remember that Pollard can burn it on the outside runs, something they seem to have gone away from since the 200+ rushing yard games.

Last edited:

JBond

Reaction score
Thinking Pollard & Wilson have big games. Or should I say hoping haha.
I posted a couple days ago that they should consider starting Pollard. A faster player. Run the raiders ragged chasing speed guys, then hammer them in the second half with our power back.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Man we really need the running game to get going today.

only way we leave stadium 8-3 is ball has to fall our way....calls go our way.....untimely turnovers our way....a scheme by Moore that unseats what Raiders were prepared for....Dak so ticked off at losing he just carries team on shoulders......and i think we will have all of these occur...Go-Cowboys

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Usually defensive players get goal line plays if they are going to have it thrown to them, but I could see him being used as a blocker in a wide receiver screen anywhere on the field.

mr Reality---we need miracles...ball bounce our way...calls go our way...scheme by Moore that unpredictable to Raiders thinking....simplify O scheme with help blocking...and defense plays balls out...and

i wont lay Plat or guarantee but ....we all can relax this Thanksgiving will include Cowboy victory...see you all tomorrow...have Great Thanksgiving

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m hoping we can get some resemblance of a running game going. The Raiders have a strong pass rush. They have 24 sacks on the season. We’ll be in one hell of a dogfight if Dak is having to air it out all day facing the kind of pass rush he did against the Chiefs. Our receivers better step up and catch the ball.