Lamb officially out

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It only figures he wouldn’t be able to return after only four days after suffering a concussion. I never expected him to play.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just be glad we didn’t trade Gallup like everyone on the board wanted or we would be down to virtually nothing at receiver.

d_cowboy31

Reaction score
Lamb passes protocol but is still out.

Absolutely disgusting how many times we have rested a player that could play this year. I've never even heard of doing this before unless its a completely meaningless game yet we've been doing it all year long.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Hopefully, Dak improved his timing with the backups this week & Moore game planned better for this new reality.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Did you check the rushing numbers for the Cards without Hopkins (165 against the 49ers) and the Packers without Adams? (151 against AZ.) I guarantee you that if our running game equals those numbers it will keep the pass rush off Dak and he will light the Raiders secondary on fire.
Not to mention we’re missing BOTH our wideouts, not just one

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Gallup is pretty darn good and Wilson ain't bad. No excuses. Smith back on the oline.

They’re both good but they’ve had issues with drops. Gallup has yet to step up when he’s been given the opportunity as our number one receiver. This is a contract year for him. He’s missed a number of games and needs to play well. Wilson has made some great catches this year, he needs to make the most of every opportunity.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Surprised at how many posters think it's cool for a player to suit up 4 days after a concussion.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
They’re both good but they’ve had issues with drops. Gallup has yet to step up when he’s been given the opportunity as our number one receiver. This is a contract year for him. He’s missed a number of games and needs to play well. Wilson has made some great catches this year, he needs to make the most of every opportunity.
And also,they should be able to move the ball on the ground. This isn't Kansas City's defense they are playing against.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And also,they should be able to move the ball on the ground. This isn't Kansas City's defense they are playing against.

We better be able to move the ball on the ground because the Raiders have a very strong pass rush. They have 24 sacks this season. Their defense is far from bad.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Did you check the rushing numbers for the Cards without Hopkins (165 against the 49ers) and the Packers without Adams? (151 against AZ.) I guarantee you that if our running game equals those numbers it will keep the pass rush off Dak and he will light the Raiders secondary on fire.
Definitely. Great point.

I think it's possible if they cut out the stupid mistakes. Tough to run after an OL penalty.