Lamb officially out

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Turner. We need a big game. This is your chance to become a star for the day and maybe parlay that into more.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Lol you don’t quit do you?
If Dak and the boys pull out this win and Dak has a good day. Missing top 2 receiving threats does that put him back in the MVP conversation

He is missing essential only a true #1 WR. For a QB who thinks he is elite this should be no problem to move the offense on a constant basis against a dysfunctional team. And to do that it certainly doesnt make him a MVP.

Remember: MVP means most valuable player (to his teams success) not best or great player.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Wilson has been good in the slot. But neither him and Brown have done much from the outside. I say it's time to mix things up and let Turner start. Let's see what we have in him.

vig454

Reaction score
Loss incoming. Defense may show up but offense will falter again with Dak holding onto the ball for an eternity and Zeke running like a damaged slug.
Yep, I just feel Dak having a mid season collapse. I hope he has really matured.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I read Lamb did pass the protocol, had a great practice on Wednesday and could play, but an independent neurologist and others said if he played he was at a higher risk of a second concussupionwhere he’d miss multiple games.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Load management and what if. Hopefully Kellen is not planning on throwing it 40 times. Put the gadget plays away too. This will be an ugly grind it out win if it happens at all.