Lamb will practice today, might play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, is it still undetermined? Just was in a thread that said he was out but it disappeared. lol
Because it was no-name non-official social media saying that someone else said that he was out.

As always, when there is an official linkable source it will be allowed.

There have already been several "breaking news" tweets, videos, etc. this season that were not true so until it is announced officially somewhere we do not allow it on CZ.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I dont see any updates from the main guys. Lamb practiced in full yesterday and was doing all of the head movement he needed to. I would be shocked if he doesnt play today. Daniel Jones got clearance in 4 days and he was wayyyyyy worse.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
What’s the big deal if Lamb is out, we still have Amari...oh, wait.....Amari will be home eating turkey and watching the game from his sofa just like we will....but he’s getting paid 21 million a year to do it...he’s a smart man and always thinking about his teammates too....happy Turkey Day Coop !

Nav22

Reaction score
I dont see any updates from the main guys. Lamb practiced in full yesterday and was doing all of the head movement he needed to. I would be shocked if he doesnt play today. Daniel Jones got clearance in 4 days and he was wayyyyyy worse.
He was a limited participant yesterday, not full.

He’s not playing.

kramskoi

Reaction score
I figured he would be out. Too short a turnaround. A few people were pumping this up for probably ulterior reasons but it didn't make much sense on its face.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Alright Gallup, time to step up. People here say you could be a #1 WR anywhere else. Let’s do this.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Hopefully with tyron back we rely on the run much more. Gallup ced turner and brown need to not drop the ball.

we could see more pollard too in ceedee absence

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Closing this thread since a new one has been created now that an official source has been found confirming it.

Status
Not open for further replies.