Lance as Backup

RonWashington

Reaction score
“ the threat of a running game “ will prevent the sacks the three and outs and the killer INT’s “

:huh:

kumizi

Reaction score
Lance is not a NFL QB. He could help in goal line situations because he’s a threat to run. Dak looks like 40 year old Aaron Rodger’s out there.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Lance is not a NFL QB. He could help in goal line situations because he’s a threat to run. Dak looks like 40 year old Aaron Rodger’s out there.

A 330 Lb NE Patriot Nose tackle just said about Aaron Rodgers “ he’s not mobile there’s something wrong with him I could beat him in a foot race “

This was my entire point on the Lance backup post . In certain situations Lance could spice up a dormant offense with a statue of a QB with very little to no mobility .

Anyone watch Purdy extend plays extend drives last night ? In 2024 if you think pocket passers with no escape is a winning formula check out the Eagles & Commanders two teams about to leave Dallas back of the pack with Danny Jones and co…..get with Century 21 .

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So you troll. Good to know.

I'm a pretty trusting person. I trusted you to be sincere, even in disagreement. I can see I was wrong.
so you start attacking me with comments out of context for my original a comment.
then you point fingers and blame and try to belittle or something to that effect.
then you say I am going to ignore you, which you clearly didn't.
now you complain that I am the troll!!! holy cow, we must be in the upside down world.

my comment was my opinion. you made accusations.
who is the troll then!!?
again, I know you...you lied about putting me on ignore. this was a test!!!! you obviously failed and failed misreably!!!!