News: Landon Collins: I'd rather hit Barkely than hit Zeke

ultron

Reaction score
I'd rather have Barkley than market setting salary Zeke. Be quite a duo - Barkley and Pollard.
Zeke never gets hurt, Barkley does. Zeke is the better overall RB but the media likes to hype up Barkley as the next big thing yet he has no rushing titles & zeke would’ve easily had 3 if he wasn’t “Goodelled” his sophomore season.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke punishes folks that try to tackle him. He is definitely the harder runner. This isn't about who is better or more popular. Landon Collins is just speaking the truth like a lot of NFL players have expressed. They'd rather hit Barkley.

starfan1

Reaction score
I bet he’d rather tackle Barkley cause Elliott is a punishing runner they are both beasts

that said if I need the bigger play I got more faith in Barkley on a consistent basis . If the gnats don’t get more playmakers Barkley’s career will be short lived

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Zeke plays like a ram where as Barkley tries to juke would be tacklers. Zeke's style has more wear down to it making him better in the fourth. Not many running backs can play like Zeke, have breakaway speed, and not get hurt. I'd take the healthy guy ten times a week. Availability is a RB best ability.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Zeke never gets hurt, Barkley does. Zeke is the better overall RB but the media likes to hype up Barkley as the next big thing yet he has no rushing titles & zeke would’ve easily had 3 if he wasn’t “Goodelled” his sophomore season.

Pollard would be playing more because SB would be hurt. The best ability is availability.