News: Landon Collins: I'd rather hit Barkely than hit Zeke

aria

Reaction score
I don't think he's a terrible person, I think he just lacks good judgment. I also think he's horrifically overpaid and if they don't replace Fredbeard with a good player, we'll see the offense at closer to 2018 level than most of us would like. Cooper helps a lot but a very good receiver can only compensate so much for middling play from the interior line.
I’ve been in a brawl once or twice myself but this cat has had one too many physical altercations for me to think he’s not a somewhat bad person, plus there have been more than a few people on here that have met him and verified he’s a chump.

As much as I love(d) Fred, we did better without him in 2018 then we did with him in 2019. Actually, I say that but I haven’t looked up the exact stats and I’m sure other facts go into it but I think our offense will be just fine without him as much as it pains me to say that.

aria

Reaction score
You said it my friend! Except I carry one to hold my testers and meds and things that keep me, you know, alive.
He might be carrying makeup and Pez, for all we know.
Is Pez code word for drugs?

aria

Reaction score
Alright, I’ve had my fun for the night. Back on topic...

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Cowboyszone/First take. Where posters and Max Kellerman know more than the safety who would know better than anybody in the entire world since he played against Zeke more than any other safety. :laugh: Zeke done put the fear of god into Landon and yall still wont shut the hell up. The ignorance is strong in here