Landon Collins, Romo looked your way

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I couldn't believe how their entire defense was celebrating tackles, even after first downs, like they were something special. You're supposed to tackle! Over-compensate much?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Was he covering Witten?

On the first Witten touchdown, yes. Witten was his man. Witten, I think, went in motion. LC was supposed to follow him but got a late break and had to run all the way across the formation. He didn't get to Witten in time. Tony threw the ball towards the sidelines where only Witten could catch it. TD!

I think the second TD (the game winner) was on the middle linebacker who replaced Beason (can't remember his name). He wasn't supposed to let Witten box him out. Witten did. Tony saw it, threw the ball - BALL GAME!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I completely forgot to watch for Collins because the game was so frustrating :) Glad to see Tony threw TDs on him.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
On the first Witten touchdown, yes. Witten was his man. Witten, I think, went in motion. LC was supposed to follow him but got a late break and had to run all the way across the formation. He didn't get to Witten in time. Tony threw the ball towards the sidelines where only Witten could catch it. TD!

I think the second TD (the game winner) was on the middle linebacker who replaced Beason (can't remember his name). He wasn't supposed to let Witten box him out. Witten did. Tony saw it, threw the ball - BALL GAME!

Unga Bunga was his name, if I remember correctly.
He resembled the name too. Very fitting.

cowboys2233

Reaction score

That's wasn't exactly stellar pass defense. Witten just kind of ran up to the goal line, turned around...and that was it. The linebacker just kind of watched the whole time, like it was a movie. I'm pretty sure he didn't like the ending. LOL.

windjc

Reaction score
I couldn't believe how their entire defense was celebrating tackles, even after first downs, like they were something special. You're supposed to tackle! Over-compensate much?

I actually respected their enthusiasm. They also laid some wood - the hit on Street was a legitimate hit that caused the interception. The strip tackle on Beas was great form. DRC played well, his ankle tackles of Dez were on point and even led to a broken foot - not his fault. I thought the Giants tackled better than Dallas did overall.

Zman5

Reaction score
Unga Bunga was his name, if I remember correctly.
He resembled the name too. Very fitting.

This from Gints board.

11999051_10100248023660940_2671347796770782888_n.jpg