Landon Collins, Romo looked your way

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I actually respected their enthusiasm. They also laid some wood - the hit on Street was a legitimate hit that caused the interception. The strip tackle on Beas was great form. DRC played well, his ankle tackles of Dez were on point and even led to a broken foot - not his fault. I thought the Giants tackled better than Dallas did overall.

Spagnuolo is a good DC that gets his guys to play. You have to give him credit. Good hire for that team.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
That's the bad side of talking trash before a game. If that player loses then he looks stupid afterwards. Especially if he has a bad game. lol

ringmaster

Reaction score
He also said after the game regarding the second to last pass "I broke on the reciever. If I broke on the ball it was an INT". Basically he said if I had made a play, I would have made a play. He's an idiot.
He's just butt hurt Romo took him to the woodshed on that GW drive

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This from Gints board.

11999051_10100248023660940_2671347796770782888_n.jpg

Unga Bunga? More like Oingo Boingo!

8a01f551e296af0308f6caca07efff45.jpg

Doomsday101

Reaction score

ROUSH8692

Reaction score
I couldn't believe how their entire defense was celebrating tackles, even after first downs, like they were something special. You're supposed to tackle! Over-compensate much?

I saw this as well, we get a first down and defender was celebrating.... What??? lol

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
That's wasn't exactly stellar pass defense. Witten just kind of ran up to the goal line, turned around...and that was it. The linebacker just kind of watched the whole time, like it was a movie. I'm pretty sure he didn't like the ending. LOL.

Every completion on that drive involved that middle linebacker, except for Terence Williams' catch on the second to last play.

Craig

Reaction score
I didnt care what he had to say last week and i dont care this week. The cowboys won. Yay.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Dropping TD's on the rookie. Maybe his teammates will teach him how to light off fireworks.