Lane Johnson gets paid

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
True but he also doesn’t get called on obvious fall starts
Let me try to find the video for you. Someone broke it down that he is not false starting and learned the technique from Jason Peters. Dude hasn't given up a simple sack in 2 years and used to lock down Tank and now eliminates Parsons. Thank the lord he's getting older.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Let me try to find the video for you. Someone broke it down that he is not false starting and learned the technique from Jason Peters. Dude hasn't given up a simple sack in 2 years and used to lock down Tank and now eliminates Parsons. Thank the lord he's getting older.
He needs to teach Tyler that move

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That's alot of money :omg:
wait till Mr. Jalen Hurts gets his deal.......5 years 275 million? or, will he be smart like Dak and get a no trade clause, 4 years 240 million 180 million guaranteed with 100 million cash

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Lol. Steele ain't getting Lance Johnson money.
Yeah I guess the player that Zach Martin says he was the best run blocker he has ever lined up next too and the guy who got injured then the run game went to crap deserves low money. :facepalm: Cowboys fans again acting like the players are taking money from their piggy banks.:rolleyes:

basel90

Reaction score
That's perfectly fine, but the top RT on the market this year got $17MM per season. Johnson getting $34M just sounds insane to me. I guess if it's for the purpose of spreading that money out over the next couple years to give him a (well-deserved) raise it makes more sense. When we see the new terms and payout structure of the deal put in place it might make more sense.
yes probably extention for restructuring later with a flexible team player . the cowboys needs some of those.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Yeah I guess the player that Zach Martin says he was the best run blocker he has ever lined up next too and the guy who got injured then the run game went to crap deserves low money. :facepalm: Cowboys fans again acting like the players are taking money from their piggy banks.:rolleyes:

Wow. What a sad post.

Watch the game. Johnson is likely the best RT of his generation.

I never said low money. But he's not getting best RT in the league money.

But also, congrats. A teammate praises another teammate who is looking for a new deal. That's like your mom telling everyone how cool you are.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wow. What a sad post.

Watch the game. Johnson is likely the best RT of his generation.

I never said low money. But he's not getting best RT in the league money.

But also, congrats. A teammate praises another teammate who is looking for a new deal. That's like your mom telling everyone how cool you are.
So Martin is Steele‘a momma. :facepalm: You are a joke.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Johnson has said he wants to play another 3-4 years and retire an Eagle.