FEATURED Larry Allen passed away

DFWJC

Reaction score
Heart issue? Did he have heart issues before or was this an all of a sudden unexpected event?
Nope.
another sudden and expected event from what I’ve read.
RIP Larry and condolences to his loved ones

mrmojo

Reaction score
Check this out.........I didn't know

He also played at RT his rookie year in 94 after Erik Williams went down I believe? All positions on the line except Center......and he probably could have excelled at that too.....he was a true generational athlete.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Larry Allen the last Hall of Fame Player drafted after 1993 on the last Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl roster.

At the time living in SoCal and NoCal, I followed LA Legend career since college when I heard Tom Ciskowski, who was the last scout hired by Jimmy Johnson, was checking out LA Legend. Ciskowski got the Cowboys to draft LA Legend. It is the only thing good out of the Jerry Dumbo GM Jones era from 1994-present.

Heaven got to keep a good supply of cooked chickens, fries, cake, and 40 ounce beers. LA Legend lived a life worthy of praise, and a movie. He was a product out of an environment but was not product in the environment were so many lost souls could not see the light. But, God gave in that light in NoCal and he stayed walking in the light. God takes the best first and leave us that need work time to work it out.