Last 3 SB winners trend

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
lewpac;2397553 said:
With the exception of the Pats, and the early '00 Eagles, what the "new" NFL has begotten is as follows:
With Free Agency, Salary Cap, and other "parity" measures has made it that, whoever gells and clicks and gets hot in the second half of any season stands a fighters chance of winning it all.
With all the moving around of players and coaches, about a third or more of most everyone's roster and staff changes hands. There's no continuity, no consistency. I can remember a day when I could name you the entire Cowboy starting roster for a decade at a time. I became a fan in 1965, and it was the SAME FOLKS aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll through the 70's, all through the 80's, and the first half of the 90's. No more.
So, what we get is Tampa and Baltimore winning it all, and Seattle (yeah, SEATTLE!!!!) going to a SB. That's pathetic and undeserving to any real football fan to sit through.
Now, our beloved "dominant" and historic Cowboys are in the same boat as everyone else. If they get together, get hot, click, gell, and just "happen" to get into a groove, they have as much a chance as the Cardinals and the Texans of the world. Teams that, without the parity measures, would be joked out of the league by now.
So, that being said, and THAT being a FACT...............I say Dallas wins the SB. What the hell?????

Good for you my friend.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Weather we with it or not, it seems that Wade's plan has pretty much been to get to the bye week.

Just his attitude of almost mailing in the Giants game before it happened reflects that.

I have faith that this team can turn it around after the bye. But that's really only based on talent.

I will say, the defnese has showed up the last 2 weeks. Some on this board are ripping them for getting gashed on the ground. That really has more to do with the offense than anything else.