MarcusRock

Reaction score
"R-E-L-A-X"
"Run the table"
"(That loss) might be the best thing for us"

Who's going to bet against Rodgers?

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Rams got hosed on some calls/no calls at the end of the game against the Seahawks. Ultimately it ended up eliminating the lions.

The league wants the Packers in the playoffs. Packers will be able to hold all night with no calls.

Going to be tough for the lions to match the intensity after getting eliminated less than an hour ago

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Go Packers? They have the best shot of knocking off 49ers, which means if we make it to the second round we are playing a lower seed possibly the Vikings or Giants lol

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Rams got hosed on some calls/no calls at the end of the game against the Seahawks. Ultimately it ended up eliminating the lions.

The league wants the Packers in the playoffs. Packers will be able to hold all night with no calls.

Going to be tough for the lions to match the intensity after getting eliminated less than an hour ago

Lol. The refs! Oh lawd, the refs! Make it stop!

Mannix

Reaction score
Go Packers? They have the best shot of knocking off 49ers, which means if we make it to the second round we are playing a lower seed possibly the Vikings or Giants lol
I posted in another thread that I initially agree with you 100%....then I saw us play today, and realize that we are 100% losing next week....so having said that, I hope GB gets their A handed to them tonite.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lions have a shot to finish over .500 and send GB home. That's still some motivation, but winning at Lambeau is rarely easy.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Mayfield must have been in on it, too, throwing a terrible pick in OT when a receiver was wide open. :rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If the NFL wanted to manipulate who gets in they would've never let what's left of the Dolphins make it today over the popular Steelers, who finished on a roll.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Three points is a win for the Lions after that PI.