Last Sunday Night Game Thread: Lions at Packers

Mannix

Reaction score
EVERYTIME Rodgers throws an incomplete pass, he looks to every ref for a flag.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Lions on Lambeau Grass

Lions will have their hands full tonight.

I don't like the turf lions on grass but they've been ascending. Rogers should have a big night

I'll have to go with Rodgers tonight

Aven8

Reaction score
While I want the Lions to win because I can’t stand the smoking face Rogers…..They could possibly beat SF. Seattle won’t.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the NFL wanted to manipulate who gets in they would've never let what's left of the Dolphins make it today over the popular Steelers, who finished on a roll.
They may have tried but someone screwed up….:laugh:

No, just kidding.

But I did see where a lot of fans want an investigation on that ref crew in the Steelers game. Claiming numerous calls for the Steelers way. It is out there on twitter.

T-RO

Reaction score
If the NFL wanted to manipulate who gets in they would've never let what's left of the Dolphins make it today over the popular Steelers, who finished on a roll.
Nice try.

Reality? Steeler fans and organization not interested in the playoffs this year. They know they had no shot. Rather get higher picks.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They may have tried but someone screwed up….:laugh:

No, just kidding.

But I did see where a lot of fans want an investigation on that ref crew in the Steelers game. Claiming numerous calls for the Steelers way. It is out there on twitter.
I was informed in the early games thread that the fix was in, until it wasn't. :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nice try.

Reality? Steeler fans and organization not interested in the playoffs this year. They know they had no shot. Rather get higher picks.
That's why they went 6-1 their last 7 games, because they wanted to miss the playoffs. I'm not the one who is trying, sir.