Twitter: Last Two Times Cowboys Went Winless In The Preseason

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Biggest issues I see are the overall poor tackling skills and nothing at QB after Dak. Other than that, no worries.

GORICO

Reaction score

817--- the Bucs not only brought back all 22 starters for first time in free agency era.....they have stockpiled talent on top of it in draft and pick-up free agents.....i wanted to give Plat guarantee we win game one

and i probably will as usual become overly emotional and guarantee cowboy win....but we will need help....i.e. turnovers and timely penalties against Bucs to win.....having Brady in your corner establishes "we can

win it all just follow my pattern"....dimension that will be very difficult to overcome.....not Impossible......just hope our players come to Tampa fearless and hungry....we can start 1-0

Carson

Reaction score
So it's not a bad thing to go winless in preseason?
Wins and losses are overrated in preseason.

But let’s be honest. They’ve looked pretty terrible outside of a few drives.

Also keep in mind, DiNucci was the QB all four games after halftime

GORICO

Reaction score
It is like watching Stretch Armstrong with how far some people will reach for Dallas hopes.

I am one of those USArmy.....stretch like spandex.....i am hoping for bucs turnovers and timely penalties against Bucs to even playing field and then a semi-miraculous performance by our players and coaches.

in fact as Sept 9 nears..... i am sure i will pull out a GORICO-PLAT GUARANTEE WIN FOR COWBOYS.....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just wish we would’ve gotten one of those 4 QBs in last years draft. We’d be better going forward.

817Gill

Reaction score
Wish we could bring back some of the threads from back then lol. Guarantee there would be a large number of posters talking about how bad we look and how our backups were terrible.

Not saying we’ll be a great team or anything, but I doubt they’ll look like the 3rd stringers do in preseason.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
When 37 players projected to make the team do not partake in a preseason game, we can't exactly clinch our fists in anger over the results.

Still, we are simply non-competitive at the backup QB position. Cooper Rush has been the most consistent, and has been a fairly steady preseason QB over the course of his career. But it's hard to feel good about anything we have at that position past #4.