Twitter: Last Two Times Cowboys Went Winless In The Preseason

shabazz

Reaction score
Don’t tell Jags fans that! They are celebrating their first win in 17 games

They should celebrate. They likely have a cornerstone at the Qb position that can turn that franchise around.

We’ve got a mediocre chump that can’t overcome any adversity or good defense and depends solely on having an all-star team around him.....more hope in the next 4 years for Jag fans then Cowboys fans.

Some here think they won by Dakota getting that mega contract rather than actually winning on the field.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

The Dez catch/no catch.....and the Rams rolling us for 300 yards rushing in the playoffs seasons....wonder how the league will screw us this year?

:popcorn:........Wouldn't shock me if went 13-3 during the season....have the #1 seed...and then we have a bunch of false positives right before a playoff game....and lose miserably 45-3 to Tom Brady.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
70% of the layers that palyed today.

I didn't catch the whole game but I am not sure that our layers were equally vertical stripes or somewhat pale. :p

edit: gonna have to google "paly" for that one.

That aside, I generally agree.

elcowboi

Reaction score
its like u can just tell this team sucks and it prettty much dont matter whether its the ones or the threes

I'm ready to cancel the season as well!!! Guess we need to start looking at the draft now. No need to waste our Sunday's on team that sucks from the one's to the water boys...

Jstopper

Reaction score
They should celebrate. They likely have a cornerstone at the Qb position that can turn that franchise around.

We’ve got a mediocre chump that can’t overcome any adversity or good defense and depends solely on having an all-star team around him.....more hope in the next 4 years for Jag fans then Cowboys fans.

Some here think they won by Dakota getting that mega contract rather than actually winning on the field.

jags fans should celebrate that their fanbase has decent football iq. I see posts like this and unfortunately can’t say the same about the cowboys fanbase

shabazz

Reaction score
jags fans should celebrate that their fanbase has decent football iq. I see posts like this and unfortunately can’t say the same about the cowboys fanbase

Agree. Ive seen threads here titled “Dak better then Mahomes”,,,,,,yup the football acumen here is top flight:rolleyes:

Jstopper

Reaction score
Agree. Ive seen threads here titled “Dak better then Mahomes”,,,,,,yup the football acumen here is top flight:rolleyes:

or guys calling Dak a “mediocre chump”. Real football savants right there :rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We making the playoffs. I have no doubt. It's just a matter of which seed and health.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Cowboys were undefeated during the preseason of 2020. I guess there was no way to go but down.

Brax

Reaction score
I am one of those USArmy.....stretch like spandex.....i am hoping for bucs turnovers and timely penalties against Bucs to even playing field and then a semi-miraculous performance by our players and coaches.

in fact as Sept 9 nears..... i am sure i will pull out a GORICO-PLAT GUARANTEE WIN FOR COWBOYS.....
please nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jipper

Reaction score
its like u can just tell this team sucks and it prettty much dont matter whether its the ones or the threes

You can't be serious....come on, the team that will open the season will be completely different than the guys that played yesterday

The over reaction on here is insane.....yes it was a crappy game. Yes we looked bad and showed our lack of depth, but our starters are much better than our 2s and 3s

GORICO

Reaction score
please nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hey mr Brax---oh man i thought you could not wait for a GORICO PLAT GUARANTEE???.....OK...some might have gone into the toilet....but......???

Dallasfann

Reaction score
It’s not the win/loss column that is concerning. It’s that the team looks like crap.

How many snaps did you see our entire o line lined up in front of Dak with Lamb, Cooper and Gallup out wide with Zeke behind Dak? Just want to get a feel of your ability to see how we look so I can put you in the correct category on this forum.