Twitter: Last Two Times Cowboys Went Winless In The Preseason

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Not wins or losses. It's how you look with those wins or losses. Go back and look at those teams compared to what trotted out this preseason....you can go undefeated in preseason and suck...

GORICO

Reaction score
Have a great week and stay safe, I look forward to your guarantees, they are fun.

brax---is your profile pic...Craig Morton??....i know Staubach was 12.....and Dandy Don was 17?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yes it will. ;)

I can't believe the over-reaction to a preseason where the majority of the time our starters didn't play. :facepalm:

I can. It is means for some to beat on this team. Had Dallas won in pre season we would hear it was meaningless pre season game which is the truth. Pre season is all about looking at the individuals not about overall team. There is likely never a situation where the entire backups are in the game together, yes we need guys to come in and sub or fill in but not a situation were all backups are starting together.

Brax

Reaction score
brax---is your profile pic...Craig Morton??....i know Staubach was 12.....and Dandy Don was 17?
Eddie LeBaron, first Cowboys QB I saw Dandy Don took over later in the season 63 I think but don't quote me on the year.

GORICO

Reaction score
Eddie LeBaron, first Cowboys QB I saw Dandy Don took over later in the season 63 I think but don't quote me on the year.

wow brax....i became cowboy fan January 1971 super bowl 5 in heart break loss to Colts.....just loved the star on cowboy helmet...6th grade....you are talking 8 years before that....you been a fan longer than me...hats off

Brax

Reaction score
wow brax....i became cowboy fan January 1971 super bowl 5 in heart break loss to Colts.....just loved the star on cowboy helmet...6th grade....you are talking 8 years before that....you been a fan longer than me...hats off
Those were hard early years but the last 25, I'll leave it at that.

GORICO

Reaction score
Not wins or losses. It's how you look with those wins or losses. Go back and look at those teams compared to what trotted out this preseason....you can go undefeated in preseason and suck...

mr Ice----- I just want us to somehow cruise into Tampa on Sept 9 Thursday night....and put a beat down on bucs however that can happen...i will take untimely turnovers and penalties....super uncharacteristic bad game from Brady

dont like anyone injured but i would take another uncharacteristically high amount of injuries on Bucs team......or somehow we play the best game ever by a cowboy team....any of those or a mixture does not matter......just not

the usual Brady majic and we start 0-1.....i lose my sobriety every time he beats us and he has beaten us every time he has played us....can you think of a time we beat the Pats when Brady was playing for them even though now

he is on the Bucs/....nope....this must change Sept 9, 2021......or i go back to AA.....hello i am Gorico and i am an alcohollic and today is day 1 ( again )

GORICO

Reaction score
Those were hard early years but the last 25, I'll leave it at that.

the last 25...has been the worst....even when Cowboys called next years champs was not as bad as now i bet?

Brax

Reaction score
the last 25...has been the worst....even when Cowboys called next years champs was not as bad as now i bet?
Yeah it was hard but I was young then, now I take it with a grain of salt, no big deal.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
How many snaps did you see our entire o line lined up in front of Dak with Lamb, Cooper and Gallup out wide with Zeke behind Dak? Just want to get a feel of your ability to see how we look so I can put you in the correct category on this forum.
Put me into whatever category your little heart desires. Better yet, just ignore me. K, thanks.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Put me into whatever category your little heart desires. Better yet, just ignore me. K, thanks.

This response is the exact response I'd expect out of the group I thought you would fall into. Kind of bummed though. Although infrequent, I do enjoy it when your type surprises me. Unfortunately, you have not. :(

I don't think ignoring people is the right way to carry on, so that I won't do. I will however take every post of yours going forward and adjust it accordingly to the new group you have been pegged to. Have a wonderful rest of your Monday.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Your response is the exact response I'd expect out of the group I thought you would fall into. Kind of bummed though. Although infrequent, I do enjoy it when your type surprises me. Unfortunately you have not. :(
Oh. We have a middle school girl here who puts people into groups. Still don't care, chick.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Oh. We have a middle school girl here who puts people into groups. Still don't care, chick.

Why the name calling? I'm the middle school child and you're name calling? I'm sorry if I have offended you. I didn't mean any ill will. I just prefer to know if a fellow poster might be a fan of a divisional team, a passer by NFL fan, an actual Cowboy fan or in some situations....a troll. That is all I meant. I've put you in one of those category's to help me understand your post better, that is all.

Nav22

Reaction score
Some here think they won by Dakota getting that mega contract rather than actually winning on the field.
Almost like if a complete loser says the Jaguars should celebrate because of a rookie QB they drafted #1 overall (thanks to being the worst team in football)?

Sort of like that?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: