Twitter: Lastest update from Fish/BTB

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Garrett’s going to stay isn’t he
Jerry made a quote (I think yesterday) that seeing all of the potential coaches being hired or interviewed has no affect on him. I took that quote as Jerry already having a verbal deal in place, possibly with Urban Meyer or somebody else that the Cowboys have been rumored to be talking with the past few weeks. I’m starting to wonder if that quote means that Garrett is staying and they are just cleaning out most of the staff.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I don’t understand the holdup, even with Garrett, why hasn’t he said anything to Richard, Rod or O’Quinn or something? Are people just aimlessly walking around The Star trying to figure out if they have jobs or not? This is stupid. All for show too by Jerry :facepalm:.
This is the most unprofessional, dysfunctional, unorganized front office in the NFL

Verdict

Reaction score
There will be some coaching changes. Gotta be. Especially defense and special teams. It's coming.

I would think special teams is almost a lock to change. Defense 75/25 that they get rid of Rod. 50/50 on Garrett.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Why would the owner/gm and HC be watching tape of the last game played when the owner already knows he's going to get rid of that HC. This reporting is either a rumor or Garrett is coming back 100%.

If i'm the owner/gm and i am letting you go i wouldn't be watching tape of the last game with you. I would just be going through the last goodbyes, shake your hand, wish you the best and get on the horn with who i want as the next HC.

What is going on here? The reporting is wrong?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Why would the owner/gm and HC be watching tape of the last game played when the owner already knows he's going to get rid of that HC. This reporting is either a rumor or Garrett is coming back 100%.

If i'm the owner/gm and i am letting you go i wouldn't be watching tape of the last game with you. I would just be going through the last goodbyes, shake your hand, wish you the best and get on the horn with who i want as the next HC.

What is going on here? The reporting is wrong?
Did anyone actually open the picture of the tweet? They arent actually watching film of the Washington game. Get your heads out of your your know whats.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The longer this drags on, the more Jerry looks like an idiot.
not really. he's never moved at "fan speed" before. there really isn't a pressing need to have this done TODAY despite how much we'd appreciate knowing it's done.

if jones looks like an "idiot" at this point to people, my guess is he looked like the self-same idiot before this all started following our last game.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Did anyone actually open the picture of the tweet? They arent actually watching film of the Washington game. Get your heads out of your your know whats.
That's why i asked if the reporting is wrong. My head is fine.

starfan1

Reaction score
As they're watching the video I home SOMEONE points out that Garrett beat up on a team missing nearly every starter at every position.

“ silence I...... “never mind achmed

jerry does nothing ordinary and I have bled silver and blue for years but keeping Garrett in a coaching capacity may very well test that loyalty