Late First Early Second Round QBs

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Are there any and who do we like? Anyone? Buehler

Bigdog

Reaction score
This Qb class is not very good. I would not draft any of them. Now the 2020 class might be good and the 2021 class has a very special one that will be eligible who some compare to Peyton Manning.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
This Qb class is not very good. I would not draft any of them. Now the 2020 class might be good and the 2021 class has a very special one that will be eligible who some compare to Peyton Manning.

So Dak is better than any qb we could possibly get in the second round?

32BellyOption

Reaction score
So Dak is better than any qb we could possibly get in the second round?

Grier easily makes all those throws Dak missed last night. He also can throw a WR open. He’s not a runner but can move in the pocket. He alsongood at reading defenses. He’d be an upgrade imo. Doesn’t matter though cause Jerry is about to break the bank and extend Dak and handcuff this franchise for years.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Are there any and who do we like? Anyone? Buehler
Two huge issues here, CF

1. We don't own a late 1st or early 2nd rounder (let's say pick 33) and would have to give up our ENTIRE 2019 draft to get one...maybe even some of 2020s picks too.
  2. Taking a QB that early (this year) is probably very close to last thing on the Front Office's mind

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Two huge issues here, CF

1. We don't own a late 1st or early 2nd rounder (let's say pick 33) and would have to give up our ENTIRE 2019 draft to get one...maybe even some of 2020s picks too.
  2. Taking a QB that early (this year) is probably very close to last thing on the Front Office's mind

I agree 100% just thought Dak haters had us trading up or something....

RS12

Reaction score
Grier easily makes all those throws Dak missed last night. He also can throw a WR open. He’s not a runner but can move in the pocket. He alsongood at reading defenses. He’d be an upgrade imo. Doesn’t matter though cause Jerry is about to break the bank and extend Dak and handcuff this franchise for years.
I think Grier falls due to his age. Do I think he's a Cowboy in the spring? No.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
If any of you think we are drafting a qb with our 2nd round pick please keep believing that.

You deserve to be disappointed.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Two huge issues here, CF

Plus this isnt the year for it anyway. If there is a question that Dak isnt the guy in the FO, next years draft is infinitely stronger. We probably wouldn't have a shot at the top guys, but those top guys also should push some QB's that would have gone higher to the back end of the first, early second.

Im fairly certain they are sold on Dak. But even if they aren't, now isnt the time to strike