Late First Early Second Round QBs

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I would just stick with Dak myself.

A late 2nd rounder is all we have.

Next time we pick a QB then make it a top tier guy in the first round.

True but hypothetically we could trade up...

32BellyOption

Reaction score
If any of you think we are drafting a qb with our 2nd round pick please keep believing that.

You deserve to be disappointed.

I don’t think anyone believes we will but it’s what fans do on a message board. You know, for ***** and giggles.

CPanther95

Reaction score
This Qb class is not very good. I would not draft any of them. Now the 2020 class might be good and the 2021 class has a very special one that will be eligible who some compare to Peyton Manning.

The last draft that was "horrible for QBs" was 2017.

Turned out not so bad.

Sammy

Reaction score
I expect Jerry to draft Brett Rypien out of Boise State. You know how much he loves those guys.

Sharkbait

Reaction score
If anything maybe a late round Easton Stick North Dakota State, could be a dud or a hidden gem. But only late round or rookie FA.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
1. They will not draft a QB with their first pick.

2. They didn't lose to the Rams because of Dak.

I know, just wanted to give the haters a chance to post a “Solution.” Instead, all they do is whine...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
* 2x

DAL drafted Mike White last, so maybe next season they go after a QB.

I know, just wanted to give the haters a chance to post a “Solution.” Instead, all they do is whine...

Mr_437

Reaction score
I feel you...QB is set in DAL, so let's build him a support group.

fansince68

Reaction score
Dak will be signed to a 20mil year contract before the draft. They arent going qb.
Dak wont take a 20 million a year contract, he and his agent thinks he is worth 25-30 million. Imagine if we give Dak that much money, then are unable to sign Zeke, Byron and other key pieces on offense and defense. Can Dak as a 28 million dollar qb carry our team if we are unable to sign Jaylon, and other necessary pieces?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dak wont take a 20 million a year contract, he and his agent thinks he is worth 25-30 million. Imagine if we give Dak that much money, then are unable to sign Zeke, Byron and other key pieces on offense and defense. Can Dak as a 28 million dollar qb carry our team if we are unable to sign Jaylon, and other necessary pieces?

Theyll give him 25 if that's what it takes and sign who they can over the next 2 years.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I would just stick with Dak myself.

A late 2nd rounder is all we have.

Next time we pick a QB then make it a top tier guy in the first round.
There won’t be any options when we go at 58 anyway ...... all good QB prospects are going to be gone by end of Rd 1.