Late Game Day Thread

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
WOW .. what a play ....

Put that in the game plan for next week

Who bets they gonna do it with success against our defense next week? any takers?

:cool:

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
This game is over. That NE defense is not give Philly more than 10 more points. Not sure Philly D can stop another TD for NE

:cool:

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Even if we keep up with the Patriots which i think we will talent wise, we still have Carrot to look stupid in front of national tv!! Adavantage Bellecheat all day!! Our coaches are too dumb to gameplan for the Pats and the stage is way way too big

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did I hear the boo's coming out on Wentzie?! :muttley:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even if we keep up with the Patriots which i think we will talent wise, we still have Carrot to look stupid in front of national tv!! Adavantage Bellecheat all day!! Our coaches are too dumb to gameplan for the Pats and the stage is way way too big

There's no way the Patriots can match our talent.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Philly fans booing the play call lol can you imagine Redball in Philly he already would have gotten his arse kicked by some psycho after the game

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Eagles really need Dak Prescott....

This is an interesting take. Because I usually see. "Put Wentz on the Cowboys and they would win the Superbowl." But, that's saying that Wentz needs a certain team or supporting cast around him to be successful and that something they use against Dak.