Late Game Day Thread

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Every time I watch Stefon Diggs highlights, I wonder how the whole NFL missed on him. He went in the 5th round, 146th overall. Every game I watched him play at Maryland, I saw an extremely talented player. It's not like he was some unknown commodity playing at Maryland; he was a 5-star recruit coming out of high school.

Guys we took over Diggs:

Damien Wilson, LB, Minnesota, 4th round (20 picks before Diggs)
Chaz Green, T, Florida, 3rd round
Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska, 2nd round
Byron Jones, CB, UConn, 1st round

We also took Ryan Russell, de, Purdue, 18 picks after Diggs.

Huge miss by everyone.
And he had no great qb throwing him the ball at Maryland.

mmohican29

Reaction score
50% completions. For 5.3 yards per attempt.

Wentz was absolutely terrible.

I will say his wide receivers are not any good. Downright terrible.

he does have an all pro tight end and a very talented #2 tight end.

But Dak got ripped to shreds on this board for performing that badly, with an even worse supporting cast

He sure did.

Dak's the better QB and it isn't arguable.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One good thing about playing Brady, he can't beat us with his legs. If the o-line can sustain pass blocking, Dallas has a good chance to win in Foxboro.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
I saw 3 elite passes by Wentz tonight, all to the TEs on deeper crossing routes while covered well. Give him the bigger targets like Ertz, Goddert, and Jeffries, and he’s very accurate in placing the ball where they can catch it. What I’ve seen for years is that he struggles to be accurate on short passes to the flats and his timing with WRs has never been good, possibly timing it up with their speed.

He’s still a franchise QB, but Philly needs to get him some real receivers and he needs lots of work with them.

@Risen Star is that you. Lol