Late Game Day Thread

MikeB80

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see the Patriots suspect O Line play great against our D Line and give Brady all the time in the world to throw next week.

do you think collins and woods are going to get pressure?

Dallas will rush four all day and brady will just nickel and dime his way down the field all day.

We need like a punt return for a td, forced fumbles, new england to miss a field goal etc to win this game.

Ken

Reaction score
Anyone think this is the cringiest commercial you have ever seen?

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Can’t blame Brady for this bad game. Dude has been salivating watching our D make Driskel look great

gmb1

Reaction score
Is this the cliff that Max Kellerman was talking about?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’d love to say that we could beat the Pats, but our defense will make Tom look like he’s back in his prime years. I cannot predict this upcoming game...even with our offense playing off the charts

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Someday...Tom Brady is gonna take a sack...and turn into Sean Lee....And they won't be able to glue him back together.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3gocb1.jpg

@John813

tomsanders921

Reaction score
They are bringing pressure on Brady and he sucks when you make him play that way..Marinelli can't be running the conservative prevent bull****
We will play soft as we always do. At this point though I don't think it matters. This defense is going to be trash no matter what is called. Nobody can tackle anymore.