Late Game Day Thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cowboys in first place in the NFC East. With Philly having the Seahawks next. Getting an upset win over the Patriots would be huge. But, it was still important that Philly lost this game.

cowboyec

Reaction score
SILVER N BLUE STORM WARNING IN FOXBOROUGH NEXT WEEK.
:starspin:RIDERS ON THE STORM:starspin:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Impressive arm strength by Wince on that Hail Mary

giphy.gif

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Every time I watch Stefon Diggs highlights, I wonder how the whole NFL missed on him. He went in the 5th round, 146th overall. Every game I watched him play at Maryland, I saw an extremely talented player. It's not like he was some unknown commodity playing at Maryland; he was a 5-star recruit coming out of high school.

Guys we took over Diggs:

Damien Wilson, LB, Minnesota, 4th round (20 picks before Diggs)
Chaz Green, T, Florida, 3rd round
Randy Gregory, DE, Nebraska, 2nd round
Byron Jones, CB, UConn, 1st round

We also took Ryan Russell, de, Purdue, 18 picks after Diggs.

Huge miss by everyone.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Ridiculous that you feel that way. He just stunk it up for 4 hours against a NE team ripe for an *** kicking.
I saw 3 elite passes by Wentz tonight, all to the TEs on deeper crossing routes while covered well. Give him the bigger targets like Ertz, Goddert, and Jeffries, and he’s very accurate in placing the ball where they can catch it. What I’ve seen for years is that he struggles to be accurate on short passes to the flats and his timing with WRs has never been good, possibly timing it up with their speed.

He’s still a franchise QB, but Philly needs to get him some real receivers and he needs lots of work with them.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
In fairness to Wentz and the wr,that throw was just winged high and long as he was being hit. The WR had to adjust his route and try to catch it falling backwards as his knee banged the ground jarring it loose.
3gohxi.gif

HungryLion

Reaction score
They will always look for an out and an excuse for Wentz. Wentz can play bad all game long, but if his WR drops a pass at the end of the game, then they will be able to shift the blame completely off of Wentz.

50% completions. For 5.3 yards per attempt.

Wentz was absolutely terrible.

I will say his wide receivers are not any good. Downright terrible.

he does have an all pro tight end and a very talented #2 tight end.

But Dak got ripped to shreds on this board for performing that badly, with an even worse supporting cast

HungryLion

Reaction score
I heard this nugget on philly sports radio: Carson Wentz has the second most fumbles of all QB’s since entering the league. Only Jameis Winston has more.

and that’s with Wentz missing how many games? Like 7-8?