Late game thread!

gmb1

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe the Bears won. Oh well. Go ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I have the Iggles winning tonight. But, hopefully ATL and Matt Ryan will prove me wrong and live up to their hype at least for tonight.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
You guys getting Wentzed tonight?

giphy.gif

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Dr. Mark Adickes, believe he is the Commanders former team Dr., thinks Brees is out 6 games. This guys was spot on about Tyreek too. I don't think he is going to be playing Dallas...a shame too. Love Brees.

Flamma

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe the Bears won. Oh well. Go ATL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They had help. No roughing the passer call and no way the Bears get in FG range. Can someone explain how that was roughing the passer? Didn't hit him late. Didn't hit him low.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not to mention having a fumble recovery for a TD blown dead, instead of letting it play out, then reviewing it. Instead of a TD, I think the offense got it and went 3 and out inside their own 10.
true officiating is bad as usual and some around the league like the PI red flag challenges, they seem to be upset about the rule and purposefully not overturning.. that two handed push off challenge on Brown in NE thats the definition of PI OPI should have been called.. why the flip does that not get overturned.. id say the officially are rebelling against replay.. im sure it will get addressed..