Late game thread!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The NFL will need to Mahomes proof the NFL field like the PGA did for Tiger.
Took me 3 tries to understand that sentence, but you may be right. But how do you "Mahommes proof", add a rule that you have to be looking at the person you're throwing to?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Carr got intercepted once again , the WR stopped his route about 10 yards back.

& raiders got flagged on a offensive Pass interference because of that same WR ., in that same play .

Raiders WRs are terrible . :facepalm:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I picked the Rams to beat the Saints but only because the Saints aren't so invincible on the road. Now that Brees is out of the game, I feel much better about my pick. Let's hope that bruised thumb lingers for a couple of weeks. :thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I picked the Rams to beat the Saints but only because the Saints aren't so invincible on the road. Now that Brees is out of the game, I feel much better about my pick. Let's hope that bruised thumb lingers for a couple of weeks. :thumbup:
Then our next "test" will be against Bridgewater. lol

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Took me 3 tries to understand that sentence, but you may be right. But how do you "Mahommes proof", add a rule that you have to be looking at the person you're throwing to?

Haha yeah that was some gibberish but glad you figured out what I meant :) I was just making a comment about how Mahomes' makes the field appear to be short like Tiger did when he first got on the PGA Tour.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I have the Saints as one of the favorites to win the NFC. But, they don't look anywhere nearly as good without Brees. And whether or not they remain one of the favorites depends on how soon Brees will be able to return.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rams have all the luck, jeez that call last year to get them in the SB and now Brees goes down early with a thumb..dang they just keep on keeping on..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Big Ben goes down after no longer having Bell or Brown..hmm Karma? ;))

brees out.. I thought Rbs were the ones with issues.. might want to stop paying QBs all this money..last year not one of top 5 salaried qbs made the playoffs..wake up owners..:)))

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oakland sure was feeling good after going up 10-0 who thought that would hold up?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the love of...

How the heck does a Rams' defender grab the facemask of the Saints player, rips off the helmet, throws it on the field, and it does not attract an immediate flag for unsportsmanlike conduct??? I had to rewind to see if I saw what I thought I saw.