Late game thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Devonta Smith is going to be a pain in the *** for a decade....book it. :popcorn:

Mannix

Reaction score
Just because your hands are touching the ball doesn't mean its simultaneous possession....the Seahawk guys hands were AROUND the ball

NickZepp

Reaction score
how did the cowboys lose to denver. i still can not believe that the cowboys lost that game. eagles are tearing there defense up.
Tampa Bay has lost 2 straight games by 2 scores. Both to QBs that weren't starting week 1.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Don’t understand how Broncos can look all world against us and then get whooped by the Eagles the following week. NFL is wild.

NFL is fixed....You could almost see this coming. Denver in Mile high today......

iu

HungryLion

Reaction score
The eagles could actually be a wild card team this year.

in which case I’ll gag.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Dak Prescott played probably the worst game of his career at least when it mattered. I know he got a couple meaningless scores to make his stats look not so bad. But he was really bad the first 3 quarters. Like the guy that played that bad the first 3 quarters doesn't win any NFL games this year. But you probably won't see that much from Dak as he's proven most of his career.

Mannix

Reaction score
I CANNOT watch Green Bay games anymore....my health suffers....how can they get these calls EVERY evin game!!!!! SERIOUSLY.....why does the league feel like they need protected so much...I am too lazy to look, but does their OL lead the league every year in least holding penalties? They NEVER get called!!!

TheHerd

Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't think the NFL refs have favorites isn't watching the GB/Seattle game