Late game thread

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
the eagles do have an easy schedule. Truth be told. They are right there in the wild card race. As crazy as it seems.

That being said. I don’t know if they can be expected to sweep either the giants or skins. Those 3 teams are right around the same level IMO.

the saints game next week is big. Saints have garbage at QB. And that game could have wildcard implications/tiebreaker.

Everyone is in the wildcard race since its a extra wildcard :LOL

NickZepp

Reaction score
He can run and throw. Something Jared Goof cant do. So what is exactly wrong with him?
Hurts is just serviceable. But because of the lack of star power in Philly they are forced to use him as one of their best running threats and forced to make him a deep ball passer which isn't what he should do. Honestly he's doing better than he should be considering how bad a fit he is for all that.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well....since the NFL has been sticking it to the Raiders all year......and Gruden decided to sue the league......this just feels like a Raiders blowout loading on National TV.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yeah, it was hard moving from NH. But my house here cost 1/2 what I sold my similar house in NH and I live a few miles from the ocean. My property tax is less per year than my monthly property tax bill in NH.

But in the end I moved for the warmer winters. We try to spend most of the summer back up there in a cottage we managed to get way back when normal folks could afford lake front property since my job is fully remote. No complaints after a few years.

It's great Cowboys fans are everywhere. How did you come to be a Boys fan in Michigan?
I was born in the Central Plains, in the corn belt near the halfway mark of the USA but I was raised in San Antonio. Went to high school in SA, grew up a huge Spurs fan loving the Cowboys but hating the Mavericks and Cuban lol. Went to university in Denton, U. of North Texas, 30 mi. north of Fort Worth and got my bachelor's degree there. Then worked for a little over half a year in Plano before losing that job and deciding I needed a change in my life. I have always hated Texas heat and Texas demographics and wanted a more northerly, cooler weather change to my life. That spring I bought a house in Columbus, Ohio and got my master's degree at The Ohio State University in data science and analytics. Then a year or so later I decided Michigan was even more beautiful than Ohio, great lakes, water everywhere, mild summers and more moderate winters than Ohio despite being further north because of the water moderating the temperatures a bit. So I chose to move to West Michigan, even though I'm not originally from Michigan. I do spend Dec, Jan and Feb in Texas at my childhood home. The rest of the year I spend in West Michigan.

I guess if you make $200K-400K a year like me then income tax is more important than property tax, but each to their own. For the record, I still claim my residence in Texas, for tax purpose. I also work remotely of course.