Late Games Thread

StylisticS

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4211159 said:
Wow Big Ben has thrown 20 times already. Need to run the ball more if your Pittsburgh.

No they don't. Just keep attacking that porous secondary.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
LOL...typical Landry.

Perhaps someone should point to the scoreboard as he's doing his yapping.

Does ANYONE talk more for doing less than Landry?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
rcaldw;4211178 said:
The Broncos ought to be ashamed of what they have strapped Tebow with. 1st drive he makes a great throw, should have been a TD and the receiver has no concept of where his feet are, and he runs out of the endzone. Just now, 2nd down throw right through the hands of a no name TE. Last throw, tough play for the WR, but again, no awareness of where his feet are. The kid just has no help, and they trade away his best WR the week he gets the start against Miami.

Terrible that they would try and have that H-Back out there playing QB.

rcaldw

Reaction score
casmith07;4211195 said:
Terrible that they would try and have that H-Back out there playing QB.

Time will tell, but I disagree with you. I agree he struggles more throwing the ball than a lot of guys, but I also believe, if used properly, he can succeed. I know this, even a good QB can't succeed without legitimate targets, and his WR core right now reminds me of the 89 Cowboys. Just pitiful. And like I said, he should already have a TD pass in this game. Decker had no idea where he was.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Fletcher with a good play, but then acts like a complete buffoon after the interception. It's still 10-0 Buffalo. And the Bills did just completely blow your doors off into the red zone.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Also, how frustrating is it that the Buffalo Bills have 4 sacks and we couldn't muster but like 1 against the Skins.

Argh.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
casmith07;4211215 said:
Also, how frustrating is it that the Buffalo Bills have 4 sacks and we couldn't muster but like 1 against the Skins.

Argh.
Kind of frustrating, I agree.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Watchin Steelers / NE because the Commanders are just a god awful football team.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Aren't flags usually thrown before the snap when the offense is offsides? If that's the case, isn't it technically the flag that should stop the clock and not the ball spike? Then it should be a 10 second run off?

Kilyin

Reaction score
tupperware;4211232 said:
Aren't flags usually thrown before the snap when the offense is offsides? If that's the case, isn't it technically the flag that should stop the clock and not the ball spike? Then it should be a 10 second run off?

Offsides is defense. You mean false start? If so yes, the play is blown dead.

The Panch

Reaction score
It's almost embarrassing we couldnt score against this pathetic defense for an entire game what Pittsburgh just did in a half.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
MegaMagick;4211230 said:
What a boring day of football.

Having Redzone helps. Makes games seem more exciting than they really are sometimes.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Kilyin;4211256 said:
Okay. Isn't that called illegal formation?

No, it's considered offsides. Illegal formation is either too far off the LOS, or covering up the tight end.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Okay, I don't like rueage, but I'm officially rueing the fact that we had Scott Chandler and let him go.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Loving this Skins slapdown.

Where you at Cooley? Oh dats right. You hurt.